Master Dog Breeders And Associates

Steve

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im really sorry that I cant be there - but with hubby having an op next week and my stepdaughter's birthday - it just wasnt going to be a happening thing to go to Sydney! :):hug:

Well done to all the nominees and good luck!!!

That's a shame as I see you are up for the Excellence in Contribution and or Leadership in Canine Affairs category, congratulations. :cry: Keep a check on this forum as there is usually always a running commentary of updates by Iphones as the night progresses. :(

Can you please make this years award night pretty ordinary? Only because I really want to go and every year that Pets at Peace Central West are nominated I can't go as Shane insists on going which means I can't go as I have to stay home to run the business, so if it is an ordinary evening next year he may say that I can go. :hug:

Keep a check on this forum as there is usually always a running commentary of updates by Iphones as the night progresses. :)

OO goodie. :cry: I was able to follow the progress of the awards via this forum last year. I was hoping it would be the same this year. I'll get a bottle of bubbly & :hug::( you all as the winners are posted.

Can you please make this years award night pretty ordinary? Only because I really want to go and every year that Pets at Peace Central West are nominated I can't go as Shane insists on going which means I can't go as I have to stay home to run the business, so if it is an ordinary evening next year he may say that I can go. :(

Sorry, no can do, this year is going to be the best yet!!! We even have dancing this year which we previously haven't had so winners and the energetic girls and guys can keep on partying long after the Awards have finished. :hug:

Sad you can't make it GSD's, I'll be thinking if you sipping on your bubbly though!

Edited by ~Anne~

Sad you can't make it GSD's, I'll be thinking if you sipping on your bubbly though!

I have to work & someone has to stay home & look after the fur kids. :) Sending a rep though, so he'll fill me in on all the festivities if I haven't read about them all on this thread or elsewhere on the forum. :hug: I'll have to pace myself with the bubbly though. My category is right at the end of the presentation. I don't want to peak too early & be :( when the announcement is made.

Tony and I want to send best wishes and hearty party to those attending this years awards. We are unable to make it this year and hope that if the rumours are true and it's in Melbourne next time, we'll be there with bells on. I even have the dress to wear as I finally got the last of my clothes and things from Canada!

Congratulations to all that have been nominated...win or not in the end, you should all be proud of your nominations!

Steve is it possible to drop Tony a note privately re: the Dianne Gunn-Scarcella award recipient? (our lips are sealed as to who won...lets face it...YOU never knew last year and we had that info about a month ahead of the awards! :laugh: ) The anniversary of Diannes passing is that weekend and as such, he is regretful he can't present it this year but hopes to be invited to do so next time.

Tony and I want to send best wishes and hearty party to those attending this years awards. We are unable to make it this year and hope that if the rumours are true and it's in Melbourne next time, we'll be there with bells on. I even have the dress to wear as I finally got the last of my clothes and things from Canada!

Congratulations to all that have been nominated...win or not in the end, you should all be proud of your nominations!

Steve is it possible to drop Tony a note privately re: the Dianne Gunn-Scarcella award recipient? (our lips are sealed as to who won...lets face it...YOU never knew last year and we had that info about a month ahead of the awards! ;) ) The anniversary of Diannes passing is that weekend and as such, he is regretful he can't present it this year but hopes to be invited to do so next time.

Ill think about it . :laugh: ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Such excitement .... as the years go by, we all "know" more and more of the nominees.

Have a fabulous time everyone. (I wasn't "freed" soon enough to try for the seat next to Troy LOL LOL.)

I'll join you in the bubbly, GSD's, and wish you good luck.

Edited by Mother Moocher