Master Dog Breeders And Associates

Steve

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will look forward to the results, :dunce: i was very kindly offered a ticket this morning, but i have only just finished work, have my dogs to do, and to be honest, i don't do dress's and bling for anyone :) ( don't posses either :mad )

if i could go in combats and t shirt i would be fine :)

have fun everyone :(

I'll join you in the bubbly, GSD's, and wish you good luck.

I lashed out & got a bottle of Piper Heidsieck. :dunce: The wee beasty is chilled & very frosty in the fridge right now just waiting for the "starter's gun". :)

I might be at home dressed in shorts & a T-Shirt and working on chicken livers, but there's no reason why I can't celebrate all the well deserved wins with a decent bottle of bubbly. :)

Last year's commentary was "the bomb", so thanks in advance to Megz & Sway for doing this again this year. :(

:dunce: Megz does not drink. Wonder who else was sending through reports last year ??

I was next to Megz last year, and was going to say that I don't remember any drinking!

And, no, I wasn't doing any texting :( I had to drive home that night.

I think poocow was texting from the event, too, but I don't remember her being intoxicated either.

Maybe you were the one having drinky-poos, feef! :)

I see you there GSD's....I have just this moment rehomed Xavier (beautiful China Brown that Florence/Cynthia got out for me a few weeks ago....at the 11th hour), so thought I would pop in and check out how the event was panning out! No news yet? I am sitting here with Oops we will have a champers together, although she won't drink much!

Edited by charlieandoops

I see you there GSD's....I have just this moment rehomed Xavier (beautiful China Brown that Florence/Cynthia got our for me a few weeks ago....at the 11th hour), so thought I would pop in and check out how the event was panning out! No news yet? I am sitting here with Oops we will have a champers together, although she won't drink much!

Oh wow ! Xavier was just sooooo gorgeous. Is he over his lead shyness? Sorry I know this is OT, but how can I forget how he stood on the back seat (harnessed of course) watching between the two front seats?