Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

Thanks to RubyStar and Ptolomy for helping out with my exams and being my guinea pigs to sort out my rounds. Happy to say I passed both the theory and practical exams and have been officially informed I am now a UD Judge! :D

Yay congratulations :D

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to RubyStar and Ptolomy for helping out with my exams and being my guinea pigs to sort out my rounds. Happy to say I passed both the theory and practical exams and have been officially informed I am now a UD Judge! :D

Congratulations!!!! Another UD judge wow!

Way to go Bedazzledx2 :cooldance::happydance::party: big congrates to you

Way to go Bedazzledx2 :cooldance::happydance::party: big congrates to you

Very well done Bedazzled.

Have to say I had the pleasure of Bedazzled judging my dogs and while one had a great pass the other got retired as she was a bit overwhelmed. It was a pleasure to have a judge who had great communication and also gave me the chance to finish my girls heel round with encouragment for her after she fell apart in her heeling so we could end on a positive note.

:happydance::happydance2: Orlando got his 2nd pass in Novice tonight :happydance: 175/200. 1 more pass to go for that title of CD & last Vic trial on Sunday :crossfingers: this would make 3 titles in 6 months oh boy time for a break for Orlando & work on our juniors to get them ready for next year :D

Thanks guys :D I seem to be more nervous about the trial on Sun than I was about any of the previous trials :eek:

The breeders are very surprised & are over the moon of our achievement, they thought I was absolutely mad putting a Whippet through Obedience, the co-owner/breeder told me if Orlando can get 1 Obedience title she would eat her hat :rofl::rofl:, well she has publicly admidted she was proven wrong on FB :rofl:

Murve you have had a terrific year regardless of if you pass at the next trial or not - so take a deep breath and enjoy it :thumbsup:

Meanwhile - 2 duck dogs and 1 Aussie Shepherd going very cheaply - combine postage for a good deal eek1.gif

Yes we have had a great year :D thanks, we shall enjoy the last trial of the year :thumbsup: Sun will be party day anyway, after the trial in the morning then off to a xmas breakup party with our club in the alvo, I know the club will be hanging out to find out our result, I can sms the results but I think I will keep them all in suspense :rofl:

Sorry cant help with 2 duck dogs & Aussie :(

Kenz says you and bedazzledx2 keep offering Brookie and the tollers going cheaply and yet she hasn't seen Brookie arrive yet - you know how much she loves him :laugh:.

I can offer a Ness as a trade :laugh:.

Edited by ness

Oooh, I'd love another Aussie! Send him over to Vic please :)

We've got our first foray into cdx this weekend and I'm starting to feel a little nervous! Decided to ditch distance control for this one (grrr with creeping forward) and do broadjump. Just have to pray she doesn't jump on the springboards! *touch wood* she hasn't for a while!