I-squeaks

:laugh: Isqueaks turned up today!! Pebbles loves them, also gave one to my parents dog Jasper ..

mum rang tonight to say that he is now fast asleep as been squeeking all afternoon!! I will give another one

away to my SIL dog Bruce on the weekend, so will be interesting to see how he goes.

So thanks again Ptolomy some very happy and exhausted dogs in FNQ tonight..

couple of photos for you

post-14269-1269510122_thumb.jpg

post-14269-1269510161_thumb.jpg

Pebbles with her isqueaks

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It so nice to see the photos of the dogs playing with the balls and hearing how much they are enjoying them. Maybe I need to do another order later in the year :)

Yes pleeeeease!!!!!

Had a friend call around this afternoon for a coffee. I'd told her about Pele's obsession with Cuz toys. Went inside and got new un-desqueaked Cuz and Pele went nuts. All her backyard toys are de-squeaked ones. She went crazy. Then I brought out 2 i-squeaks and the Cuz was forgotten :laugh: Oh dear, we have a tooth hole in the large i-squeak 'cos Pele is on a mission to de-squeak it :rofl: Pele is so gentle with her soft, squeaky toys and has toys from when she came home at 8 weeks old that she still plays with and they still squeak. Cuz toys and now i-squeaks have to be "killed" :rofl: I took them off her and hid them on a high shelf in the back shed and she's spent all afternoon looking for them, even after I shut the roller door :):thumbsup: Jeeze I'm a mean bitch! :o

It so nice to see the photos of the dogs playing with the balls and hearing how much they are enjoying them. Maybe I need to do another order later in the year :)

Yes pleeeeease!!!!!

Had a friend call around this afternoon for a coffee. I'd told her about Pele's obsession with Cuz toys. Went inside and got new un-desqueaked Cuz and Pele went nuts. All her backyard toys are de-squeaked ones. She went crazy. Then I brought out 2 i-squeaks and the Cuz was forgotten :laugh: Oh dear, we have a tooth hole in the large i-squeak 'cos Pele is on a mission to de-squeak it :rofl: Pele is so gentle with her soft, squeaky toys and has toys from when she came home at 8 weeks old that she still plays with and they still squeak. Cuz toys and now i-squeaks have to be "killed" :rofl: I took them off her and hid them on a high shelf in the back shed and she's spent all afternoon looking for them, even after I shut the roller door :):thumbsup: Jeeze I'm a mean bitch! :o

I ordered a Dexter the elephant cuz for my boy which arrived yesterday..... i-squeaks are forgotten he LOVES his elephant but then I should have known he is obsessed with them, he has 2 stuffed elephants also.

Edited by Masons_mom

I-squeaks are the new favourite ball here, I'm quite surprised that he has located it two nights in a row to use as the ball for throwing. :laugh:

They may actually turn out great being slightly bigger, dudie won't be able to push them under the fence and watch them roll down the driveway!

I-squeaks are the new favourite ball here, I'm quite surprised that he has located it two nights in a row to use as the ball for throwing. :laugh:

They may actually turn out great being slightly bigger, dudie won't be able to push them under the fence and watch them roll down the driveway!

I want to see photos.......

It so nice to see the photos of the dogs playing with the balls and hearing how much they are enjoying them. Maybe I need to do another order later in the year :laugh:

I met Georgie Boy last night and she met the kids as they all jumped out of the car to say hello - thanks for coming to K9 to collect your i-squeaks.

Last night I was doing obedience alongside the agility people. One of the hanlders was playing i-sqeuak with her BC, who was having a wonderful time squeaking this ball. Now I would have bet my last $ on the fact that my kids would have run over to play i-squeak with this dog but Interestingly my kids all managed to ignore the i-squeak and kept working - including Cider - who wasn't on a lead. So there went my last $

Your kids are soooooo gorgeous and well behaved! Was lovely to meet you and them too! :)

well the i-squeaks went down a treat here - the boys absolutely love them .... there has been a lot of squeaking, running and squeaking, jumping and squeaking and running jumping and squeaking happening all afternoon ....

thanks thank thank thanks! they look like they are going to last a while as well which is great cause things get torn apart in this household pretty quickly with my two!

well the i-squeaks went down a treat here - the boys absolutely love them .... there has been a lot of squeaking, running and squeaking, jumping and squeaking and running jumping and squeaking happening all afternoon ....

thanks thank thank thanks! they look like they are going to last a while as well which is great cause things get torn apart in this household pretty quickly with my two!

:laugh::):thumbsup:

I want to see photos.......

Sure, when I'm home in the daylight on the weekend I will take some. :)

Edited by Staff'n'Toller

I Have been home approximately 25mins and the i-squeak was located almost immediately and retrieved and there has been squeaking ever since. Last night Wyc squeaked from when I got home until he went to bed, about 45mins.

I have given one of the small i-squeaks to a friend with a small dog and will give another one of the medium ones to another friend soon, I will report back on how they are received. These people are not Dolers,

I would definitely be interested Ptolomy if there was another order later in the year as I wouldn't mind some large ones.

WOW...got the i-sqeaks in the mail today and the dogs LOVE them.... Kite has been fleaing hers like she does most toys then she fleas too hard and it squeaks she freaks out and throws herself on it...weirdo, then she hits it over and over agin with her paw to make sure its dead!!! The pugs have a better idea of what they are doing rebel has been squeaking for ages I had to make her leave the room because shes doing the repetative squeaks and Goat is in love she squeaks it then licks and kisses it then squeaks it then again licks it and kisses it!!!

Thanx heaps Ptolomy, these toys are awesome...If you do end up putting in an order again later in the year im definately going to have to stock up on a few extra's!

Ptolomy

Thanks for all the hard work, my dog goes crazy with it... the funniest part I guess, is watching him squeeze himself under the sofa trying to retrieve it...

Any chance we can do a bulk order like this for Orbee Tuff toys? :laugh: I have heard people raving about it too...

Cheers,

Robin

Ptolomy

Thanks for all the hard work, my dog goes crazy with it... the funniest part I guess, is watching him squeeze himself under the sofa trying to retrieve it...

Any chance we can do a bulk order like this for Orbee Tuff toys? :laugh: I have heard people raving about it too...

Cheers,

Robin

You will have to find somebody else to stick their hands up for a bulk orbee order - I am sure somebody will volunteer :(

iSqueaks have been a life saver the past two days since I have been sick and can't exercise/train the dogs. Parents take an iSqueak and play fetch with Toby (who never fectched pre-iSqueak) with Lincoln chasing after Toby trying to get in on the action! Works like a charm. :rofl:

Dante loved his and successfully destroyed it within 10 minutes LOL

wow I'm impressed with a side order of horrified at that :laugh::laugh:

How can I put this talent to good I ask? :rofl:

Volenteer him to be a tough toy tester. If it can survive Dante it should be able to survive anything.

Dante loved his and successfully destroyed it within 10 minutes LOL

wow I'm impressed with a side order of horrified at that :):)

How can I put this talent to good I ask? :rofl:

now the tugs and tug balls make perfect sense! :laugh: :laugh: :D

that's quite a talent he has there ... I'm not sure there is a way to use that for good instead of evil though :)