Where Are Your Dogs When You're On Dol?

poochmad

Jindi follows me everywhere and is always at my feet. Whenever I'm in the office on DOL, she lies under the desk usually with her head on my foot.

Henschke is lying behind the chair looking towards the door.

Where are your dogs when you're on DOL?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Photo taken right now, he's about 5 steps away from me, under the air conditioning, in one of his favourite (and most attractive might I add) positions ;)

ETA: white bit in bottom right corner is my desk.....

Awww that makes me want to do big belly rubs. Irresistable ;)

Photo taken right now, he's about 5 steps away from me, under the air conditioning, in one of his favourite (and most attractive might I add) positions ;)

Awww that makes me want to do big belly rubs. Irresistable ;)

Agree, how can you resist?

If I'm in the study, she'll lie on the carpet near me. If I'm in the lounge it depends on her mood, sometimes on her bed or the couch near me, or if its close to bedtime, she'll go up to my bedroom and climb on the bed.

I think she hates me being on DOL, sometimes she looks at me with those 'do something else' eyes. But generally I'm on here after we have done something constructive and she is due for a rest.

Awww that makes me want to do big belly rubs. Irresistable :)

Photo taken right now, he's about 5 steps away from me, under the air conditioning, in one of his favourite (and most attractive might I add) positions :laugh:

Awww that makes me want to do big belly rubs. Irresistable :(

Agree, how can you resist?

He does get lots of belly rubs, and if you walk past where he is lying he tries to 'catch' your leg as you go by, more like a 'trip' than a 'catch' but anyway ;)

Currently they are outside, but i am about to let Clover back in. Mine pretty much only come in for dinner at the moment, then they want to go back out.

Ummm good point - where is he??

Ah! laying with his back against the back of the couch sprawled out (catching the breeze from the side door).

He's usually somewhere on the lounge floor or on his (or my) bed in the bedroom. Sometimes in his crate out that back.

The cat is usually stretched out on the coffee table.