Where Are Your Dogs When You're On Dol?

poochmad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now where else would they be... :) next to there mum ....my computer is in the garage half for the car and half for an office I have a cane lounge in here and they really think it belongs to them and the lounge is right next to the computer desk so they can keep an eye on ME if i move ;)

DD

Our dogs are in whatever room we are. You should see them when we are in different rooms. They don't know what to do with themselves. :) I think that Kivi should go outside, as it's a bit cooler and he's not enjoying the heat today, but he won't. Force of habit, I think.

At this moment I can hear Edward eating his dinner that he didn't finish earlier. Then he'll be back in the bedroom and on the bed, where he spends most of his time :)

mmmmmm scratch that - he's just trotted out of the bedroom with a toy for me to play with........

Tucker is currently glaring at me while he's curled up in my washing basket. I have no idea where Bambi is, probably in the lounge room with my housemate since it's cooler out there and she really feels the heat!

Jane is generally distroying something or looking for something to distroy or bringing something in from outside like a rock or peice of wood or up-rooted plant. At the moment she is no-where to be seen so the next few minutes should be interesting here!

ALWAYS in the same room and they will follow me if I dare to get up and leave the room - even for 1 min!

I feel your pain! I get stalked from room to room by Trixie, I try and tip toe so she doesn't hear me leave...

At the moment Kyzer is in his usual spot - his soft crate in the walk in robe in the bedroom (his little den).

Trixie is in the lounge room with me sleeping on a bean bag.

The 6 iggies are all in their crates asleep in the back room, Karma my golden is asleep on her bed in the dining room, Chilli the kelpie x is asleep in her crate (also in the dining room) even though its open- she LOVES her crate, and Wally the sheltie is asleep in the loungeroom. I have a number of toddler gates to keep different sized dogs separated so no one gets hurt, so they are all confined to their designated areas. The bengal cats are racing around playing chasey in the cat enclosure, and Archie my Laperm cat is sitting next to me demanding attention.

It's early morning and my two can be heard having their morning rumble in the wet grass. :( Then they will run into the laundry and throw themselves around there for a while and it will sound like they are demolishing the place. After the school run they will hopefully be calm enough to go for a walk. :banghead: