Dogs & Cats

MavericksMission

Pepper and Tonto's special relationship goes like this:

P - where's the cat where's the cat where's the cat

T - *strolls over to where Pepper can see him and cleans himself*

P - there's the cat there's the cat there's the cat... oooh, I'm sooooo excited! *tail wags, nose pressed against kitty, bit of slobber on his head, etc*

T - she's annoying me. she's annoying meeeeeeee! (insert cranky meow here) *brings out a claw and gets it stuck in Peppers jowls*

P - he moved! Wow! this is exciting! *tail wags*

T - why hasn't she been put outside yet? *throws something on the floor* *runs under a chair/table*

P - *runs after the cat* woo hoo! chasey! *crashes into chair/ table*

That definitely sounds like my cats and Hamish!

I love these threads! :o

My lab and my male cat have a special friendship, Mason is 10 months old now and was 5 months old when my cats came out of quarantine from overseas, took Socks 2 months of being home and now he looks for attention from the dog, he walks under Masons tummy and scratches his head against him and then Mason has to lick him.

The one pic is poor quality as I took it off my mobile :o

post-31600-1266913143_thumb.jpg

post-31600-1266913254_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous pics everyone!

Larger version of the pic in my sig...

KugesandIndi01.jpg

India (cat) thinks dogs are smooching posts, she also thinks Kuges is the bees knees because he lets her wriggle and snuggle and smooch all over him. Ella's slowly starting to accept kitty smooches without leaping up and running away but I don't have pics yet.

Somewhere I have pics of Kuges with a couple of rabbits, other cats and kittens and a galah, but I think the pics predate my digital camera. I do have a couple on digi of him with various puppies. Foster pup took to him immediately. This pic was taken sometime in the first three days (I can tell by the collar she's wearing)

KugesEbony01.jpg

Such a lovely pic the first one ,

love the photos everyone

reminds me of the days many years ago of the cat and dog we had at mum and dads place

Lovely photos Hortfurball.

Awww thanks, so are yours! I particularly like the last one 'cos they look so relaxed together. Looks like the cat knew the warmest spot to snuggle. :laugh:

Gorgeous cat too! I'm a big fan of the medium-long furred kitties, just love those big bushy tails!

Such a lovely pic the first one ,

Thanks. :rofl: It makes my heart melt every time I look at it, which is why I chose to put it in my sig.

Awww thanks, so are yours! I particularly like the last one 'cos they look so relaxed together. Looks like the cat knew the warmest spot to snuggle. :welcome:

Danny and Tikaani have a very special bond, if I didn't know better I would call it love. ;)

Danny (the cat) was ill one morning, he had a bad tooth, Tikaani kept coming to the bedroom door and

barking. (my dogs don't bark)

Took him to the vet and Tikaani moped around the house all day, when he came home they cuddled up together, and

she washed and mothered him.

They are a funny pair.

Lovely pics everybody so many beautiful special relationships shown.

This was the beautiful Bongo some years ago who just turned up one day on the farm we lived on.Sadly we did not have him long as he died after surgery.He just jumped straight in with one of the dogs in their basket on arrival.The dog was my OH's retired work dog ,Ken Dog not that he ever did much work!

Not a dog and cat, but a kangaroo and dog and a really crappy pic but I do love my girls :eek:

This is Daisy my very special joey, who has severe anxiety issues (due to seizures when younger) and Shannon my 10 year old pom cross who has just been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. Daisy adores her and just gently holds her face and washes her tear stains. Shannon loves all baby animals and is so gentle, she especially loves chicks and kittens :mad

post-23033-1267069642_thumb.jpg

I just love these photos :thumbsup:

My Burmese girls tolerate Ziggy when there is a spot of sun to be had...

DSC01594.jpg

This Christmas card pretty much sums up the relationship :o

dolXmas.jpg

Ziggy always meets the foster kittens in the house and is so gentle with them, if not a little clumsy...

DSC00417.jpg

But it is Ziggy and the foster failure kitten, Dizzy, who have something really special going on...

It started when Dizzy was just a baby and recovering from having an eye removed...

DSC01722.jpg

And thus the friendship developed...

DSC02846.jpg

The calm before the storm...

DSC02467.jpg

And then it's time for a rumble in the jungle :rofl:

DSC02475.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

These two play fight like a couple of teenage boys. Dizzy is rough enough to draw blood and make Zig yelp but they both just go back for more!

Izzy and Bob the RSPCA kitten loved each other - they did plenty of play-fighting but they were best friends. Sadly Bob was run over by a car when he'd only been with us for three months. We were all devastated, including Izzy, who spent at least a week searching for him all over the house and garden. (See pic)

post-33594-1267093305_thumb.jpg

Edited by Queanbeyanite