Name My Farm

Pug64

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Furbbles(furballs) Farm

Furhaven Farm

Could also name it after the patron saint of animals, sorry can't think of the name of this saint.

Shangra-la

Lovefurlife Farm (might be too much of a mouthful)

You could use the scottish world croft, which is for small farms with a bit of everything, would suit your situation

'Este Lugar de Suenos', which translates to 'This Place of Dreams'.

Summersend Acres

Sweetfolly Croft or farm

Four Seasons Farm

Menagerie Manor, which is a book name by Gerald Durrell

Ark Park Acres

Long Eared Acres

Freehaven Farm

Critters Croft

Critterville Croft

Crittervale Croft

Dunrovin Croft (done roving)

Liberty Acres

Longears & Spotted Rears

Paradise Pastures

Its often easier to find a name you like, then paint the gate or plant the tree to make it match, such as

red gate farm

Lone pine Croft

White Willow Farm.

Edited by Swiss Girl

What about using your names or part of them, we got the name of our property by using the first few letters of our christian names "Dijon" Just happened to be a town in France we have been to and a brand of mustard!!!

Really liked New Beginnings, Haven of Peace, Valkama, Second chance retreat, Furbbles Farm and Harmony Acres.

Like Nirvana too but there's one up the road. My friends refer to this place as the Ark due to the look of our house and the animals roaming, it's been a standing joke for years actually and I did think of using it at one time. I've also thought about naming it after one of the dogs that I've lost as I like that sentiment.

Didn't want to have rescue in the name as I didn't want to find a box of kittens and the like dumped at the front gate- long way from the house and they'd be dumped and driven off before I could get down there.

The one I'm leaning towards is 'Este Lugar de Suenos', which translates to 'This Place of Dreams', as I love the meaning, thanks Swiss Girl.

But before I decide are there anymore suggestions out there. Thank you to all or you for your suggestions, can't believe I've been trying to think of a good name by myself for over a year, should have asked all of you sooner.

Oh by the way, we are on a hill overlooking many green hills and most of the trees on the property are Gums.

Thank you so much

Furbbles(furballs) Farm

Furhaven Farm

Could also name it after the patron saint of animals, sorry can't think of the name of this saint.

Shangra-la

Lovefurlife Farm (might be too much of a mouthful)

St Francis of Assisi

Thankyou! Now why couldn't I remember that? :cry: