Automatic Dog Wash In Japan

Sue & Waldo

I dont think they've even considered that it is a living breathing creature when they designed that thing, plus when you wash a dog you need to get in there and rub with your hands to get right down to the skin, and in all the nooks and crannies, and of course there's some places you need to avoid. I dont think the machine would be very discerning, I prefer the hands on approach thanks.

Im sure there was one of these for sale on the DOL home page classifieds, its was located on the central coat.

Besdies the fact that I wouldnt put any dog in there, drying a poodle like that is silly they need to be fluffy dried to make them look all pretty, the dogs still looked wet when she got it out!

I dont think they've even considered that it is a living breathing creature when they designed that thing, plus when you wash a dog you need to get in there and rub with your hands to get right down to the skin, and in all the nooks and crannies, and of course there's some places you need to avoid. I dont think the machine would be very discerning, I prefer the hands on approach thanks.

:confused: Yep totally agree, washing a dog isnt just shooting some water at it then rinsing it off, even at car washs they have the big brushes that scrub all the dirt off!

And there is an option to wash a cat!

Saw this the otherday while searching the net for my daughter to find animal related news topics for a project she is doing at school-she got really upset at first she thought the woman was putting the dog in a microwave! :rainbowbridge:

Feel sorry for the poor dogs but feel worse for the person that has to retrieve the cat from this machine :hug: