Ashanali

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Kate_Summer

Havent stuck to the challenge - once again :rofl: having bub in 10 days - will start taking heaps of pics soon after hehe

OK *deep breath* this is my first ever post in this thread. I'm hoping I've got the idea of the ruling right but really I was just mucking around with the manual settings on the point and shoot so I know the piccy isn't very good. Still, gotta start somewhere I spose :D

19April2010005.jpg

OK *deep breath* this is my first ever post in this thread. I'm hoping I've got the idea of the ruling right but really I was just mucking around with the manual settings on the point and shoot so I know the piccy isn't very good. Still, gotta start somewhere I spose :thumbsup:

19April2010005.jpg

hahaha good action shot. You wouldn't want him too near your camera with that hose. This would be a great idea if we have another movement challenge in future too.

Finally got the camera out today after a long time having not picking it up

sandon016.jpg

that's interesting, who lives in those sheds? Is it legal or do the council come along every few months and try to move them on. I'd love to know more about them.

They are old boat sheds. Some of them still house boats and some are empty.

Construction of any further boat shed is prohibited though.

It is one of the popular spots for wedding photos in Wollongong.

The boat sheds are located at Sandon Point in Bulli

Here is a shot I found in my files from the other direction

rohan061.jpg

and infront of one of the sheds

sandon009-1-1.jpg

thanks for that. sometimes I think I'd like to live somewhere like that, it would need to be very isolated though.

anyway, here's some I just took of dopey Tag with his cabbage leaf. nom nom nom nom.

4542189435_d4634d0c7d_b.jpg4542189439_63018d958a_b.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Must say I'm very disappointed with the lack of photo's for this challenge - composition to me, is what makes a pic a great pic, rather then an ok (or crap) pic. So I would have thought lots of people would have been keen to learn and experiment.

Anyhoo I hope it soesn't put Ash off creating more challenges..

Here's a couple more from me.

the usual ho hum

IMG_0631.jpg

and view across the road at the end of the big storm we had last week (I got my slippers wet for this one).

-1684.jpg

You're right Annie, I dont usually put alot in anyway but I am feeling guilty now that I haven't tried enough. I will see what tomorrow brings.

I realy enjoy the challenges, as it makes me think of subjects I wouldn't normally think about.

And this month I've really been trying to compose the pic at shooting rather than relying on editing.

I haven't taken photos of people before and I found I was quite self conscious while doing it. I also really need to learn how to edit, I can see the colour and contrast is all wrong. Both of these were cropped too, I tried to frame pics but it was so busy there today every time I was about to take a photo someone would walk in front of me.

4549380353_960b39bc73_b.jpg

4549380349_9a2b708e6a_b.jpg