Your Favourite "doggie Stars"?

100 deeds for eddie mcdowd

I loved that show! They never finished it.

What breed is Eddie?

I'm pretty sure he is a husky x border collie

but he reminds me a lot of an australian shepherd, which is what breed my dogs all are. :thumbsup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What breed is Eddie?

but he reminds me a lot of an australian shepherd, which is what breed my dogs all are. :thumbsup:

According to website he is a Australian Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix :D So no wonder he reminds you of your beautiful dogs :rofl:

What breed is Eddie?

but he reminds me a lot of an australian shepherd, which is what breed my dogs all are. :D

According to website he is a Australian Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix :rofl: So no wonder he reminds you of your beautiful dogs ;)

:thumbsup: how i like him even more. Thanks for that LMSW

I owned a Cairn terrier when I was younger so I would have to say "Toto" from The Wizard of Oz :rofl:

"Marley" from Marley & me (Gee that movie makes me cry & cry every time I see it ) :laugh:

"Eddie" from Frasier

All the dogs from 8 Below (another movie that makes me cry) :laugh:

"Marley" from Marley & me (Gee that movie makes me cry & cry every time I see it ) :laugh:

Love that movie :laugh: Marley is such a crackup.

I always pull my hair out a little, thinking of the training that could have made him a much better trained dog, but then again, we never would have had the book or movie to enjoy

Haichiko

[...]

and the Wolf hybrid from the White Fang movie

The Akita from Hachiko is very endearing, and Jack London's novels are fantastic - I haven't seen the film adaptation for White Fang though. Sounds like its worth finding.

Muttley from Wacky Races. ;)

Have to go with this one!! and I adore Coyote (roadrunner cartoons) and also Ralph, the shaggy dog who guards the sheep in looney tunes cartoons.

I can't watch animal movies, no enjoyment at all for me there :D and even most animal cartoons :D :wave: (much to my childrens' embarrassment)

also adore the bloodhound (name?) in the Beverly Hillbillies and the one in Best in Show :D

OH, can't leave out Clarence the cross-eyed lion in Daktari ;) :D :laugh: adorable!!!

I have always been a Rex fan, even though there must be dozens of them.

I like the dog in Doc Marten.

Yes to both, Rex LOVE LOVE all of them, and the dog in Doc marten is so full of personality and expression it cracks me up :D :laugh:

Of course, Eddie, and his son Eddie jr. ;) from Frasier.

Big Red

All the English setters and the GWP in Biscuit Eater

The weimaraners in Sesame Street

The Weimaraner in Best In Show (I also love love love the bloodhound!)

The original alfred who i think was a Lurcher owned by Greengrass, from Heartbeat.

The dallys from the 101 Dalmatians remake (even though it screams irresponsible breeding ;))