Bestest News Ever!

becandcharch

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! I actually believe its happening now!

Kirislin I did get a little nervous when I was speaking to him. Explaining a 'woo woo woo' to a non dog person isnt the easiest thing!! :rofl:

Ash, there is a 580EX speedlite and a little $$ coming my way :cry:

Hello goodies!

Congratulations once again, it sounds like there is a great concept behind the ads and it's lucky they have Charche to star in them ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
That took its time. Have you heard anymore on the actual making of the ad. I cant wait to see it.

I know! The wait killed me!

The ad is finished! They are emailing it to me on Friday afternoon. For privacy reasons they cant show me any sooner.

THAT wait is going to kill me!

I have asked them to let me know when/where it will air. They originally told me 30th May which is Sunday.

It feels real now!! :D

As soon as you find out, please let us know details of when/where it will air - I'd love to see it!

Big congratulations - you take really awesome photos, so it's thoroughly deserved. I've seen so many of your pics that could be worthy of the same accolades. :D

I can't even imagine how excited you are!

And what a star Charch is :p

we need to know what time, what channel. I dont want to miss it but I cant sit at home all day watching ads :D Often ads are on youtube, I dont know how that is done whether by the companies or by private people obsessed with ads. I hope this one makes it though.

I just heard back. Its is going to be on Foxtel at first (I have asked if that means it will end up on free to air??)

I dont have Foxtel :D

They have sent me a table of times. Anyone know how to upload a screen shot?

We do! We'll try to record it.

you on PC? press "printscreen" on your keyboard > open photoshop or ms paint or whatever you PC users have > new document > Paste >save as jpeg and upload to flickr

- A

Thanks KnucklesDutchnUs! At least I will get a copy on Friday to watch over and over and over again! :D

..and stop rubbing it in that I dont have a Mac! :p

They just told me that it will be on free to air later in the year but dates arent confirmed as yet.

Im happy for this to be strung out as loooooooong as they like :D

Not sure if it will be online Bellatrix. Ill find out. Hopefully I can post it in here on Friday.

Below is the schedule they gave me but they cant tell me which one mine is going to be on. I think there are a handful of ads.

untitled.jpg

Can you at least ask them to send you a copy on a cd or dvd?

What does PC mean, is that just personal computer and why do people specify PC or mac, aren't there many brands of pc's? I am sure I've mentioned many times I am a computer dummy.

pc is personal computer, but it also generally refers to a windows machine

so they are really referring to the Operating System type rather then the machine type, because a Linux box is generally referred to as well a Linux box even though they Linux is run on a pc type machine rather then a mac ;p

Edited by altheau