Bestest News Ever!

becandcharch

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of an odd choice for the voice-over :vomit: I think it's a shame they don't get the actual photographer to do it.

It's awesome nonetheless, congrats again Bec! :)

The milk one on the subwoofer is funky, too.

To be honest Im off sick at the momment with the flu so I dont sound too far off that guy! :)

I think originally they mentioned I may have been in it. Things obviously changed.

It was very weird to watch a stranger talk about 'Flex' like he was his. They credit me on the Canon site which is cool.

Oh well, not much I could have done about that! Im still stoked!!

I like the milk one too and the bubbles photo is unreal.

I just saw an add for canon, similar to "flex" but using one of the photo 5 images from 2008 with a boy blowing bubbles and tve voice over was a lady talking about her "son".

This wad on channel 7! Maybe Charch will be on free to air too!!

I just saw an add for canon, similar to "flex" but using one of the photo 5 images from 2008 with a boy blowing bubbles and tve voice over was a lady talking about her "son".

This wad on channel 7! Maybe Charch will be on free to air too!!

Yup it is! The Canon chick emailed me and said they got some extra air time. I saw the bubbles one too!

I still squealed even though it wasnt mine :laugh:

There are 4 ads in total. You can see the others to the right of my youtube clip.

Edited by becandcharch

I haven't seen it on telly yet but I watched the YouTube link. It's so awesome Bec. I'm really thrilled for you :D

How are you going with your new flash?

Thanks Ruth :mad I think I will wet myself if I see it on TV :thumbsup:

I have been away for work the last 2 weekends so only really picked the flash up yesterday. Got some rechargeable batteries and then realised they take forever to charge!!

Also, my attention span isnt the best so reading a manual does my head in. I want to know it all NOW!

Kept this weekend free to get stuck into it.

I haven't seen it on telly yet but I watched the YouTube link. It's so awesome Bec. I'm really thrilled for you :D

How are you going with your new flash?

Thanks Ruth :mad I think I will wet myself if I see it on TV :thumbsup:

I have been away for work the last 2 weekends so only really picked the flash up yesterday. Got some rechargeable batteries and then realised they take forever to charge!!

Also, my attention span isnt the best so reading a manual does my head in. I want to know it all NOW!

Kept this weekend free to get stuck into it.

Yep, put the rechargables on overnight. ;) Also as much as the battery companies like to tell you that they hold a charge, they don't. If you plan on shooting and you think the batteries will be okay, don't believe it. Just ensure that you charge them overnight before you plan on using them.