I'd Like You All The Meet ..

Guest english.ivy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest belgian.blue
I think I want to kidnap him. :o:) :) (only joking) he is beautiful. :party:

I'd be worred about that comment but lucky for me, Badger is on the other side of the country :laugh:

Just added his Dads breeder to Facebook, Dad is a Scottish Import, and my doG! she has some stunning Pointers. I'm just glad I'm not rich or I'd be importing more Pointers :laugh:

Guest belgian.blue

Well Badg has been here a week today and it feels like it has been forever :)

He had a runny tummy for a few days, while he adjusted to everything different but today after a set diet, he's number twos are great! Growing up so quickly and can now reach the water bowl with all four chunky paws on the ground. He now only just fits under Ivys tummy.

Badger has been a true angel to the life of Ivy and I ..

50f8e548.jpg

279405d3.jpg

5e3cebec.jpg

01933d12.jpg

One of Ivy because she's a beautiful girl ..

01b4fb82.jpg

Guest belgian.blue
Oh, soooo gorgeous! Virtual smooches for Badger (and Ivy too :) )

Thanks. Virtual smooches and pointy tooth bites sent right back!

iggy mum - they sure are the bestest buddies now. He's made such a difference in Ivy :laugh: Though she does get into the occasional bitchy mood! I think she'd be a real serious bitch if I'd added a female to the pack ..

I love them both as you already know. I WILL be coming for Badger and Ivy cuddles in the not too distant future and you better check my bags when I leave in case I squeeze him in there!!!

Love the pic of him standing in the yard in the middle of the shot with Ivy off to the side.

He has gotten so big from those first baby puppy pics you sent me. And his personality just fits in so well with you and Ivy.

You have a great Puppy there, and he has a great Mummy and big sister and a fantastic home.

Well done with him, you made the right choice!!! :)

I'm sure he will get on just as well with Abby and Fern when you come to visit me :laugh:

Guest belgian.blue
I love them both as you already know. I WILL be coming for Badger and Ivy cuddles in the not too distant future and you better check my bags when I leave in case I squeeze him in there!!!

Love the pic of him standing in the yard in the middle of the shot with Ivy off to the side.

He has gotten so big from those first baby puppy pics you sent me. And his personality just fits in so well with you and Ivy.

You have a great Puppy there, and he has a great Mummy and big sister and a fantastic home.

Well done with him, you made the right choice!!! :(

I'm sure he will get on just as well with Abby and Fern when you come to visit move East near me ;)

Aww thanks Chicken! Just make sure you come when he's past that I want to sink my teeth into your soft delicate flesh stage :)