Naughty Dogs! Cya Later Futon!

Gemelo

This morning OH went to work extra early, let the dogs out for a wee, and locked them back in their bedroom for a couple more hours sleep before I got up.

When I woke up, I could hear rustling in their bedroom and knew instantly we didnt have a futon anymore. Stayed there hoping that when I opened their door, I wouldn't find a scene similar to Shekina's from all those years ago! WRONG!

They had pulled the doona off, and the fitted sheet, and ripped a huge hole (about a foot long) down the side and had an extra fun time in the 'snow'

Ive since shut the door and am pretending it doesnt exist because I have no idea what to do with it now!

from the bedroom door

futon1.jpg

futon3.jpg

Snow storm! :rofl:

futon2.jpg

the culprits!

naughtydogs.jpg

:cheer:

Oh my god lol maybe they were hinting that there wasnt enough room in "their" bedroom and the futon had to go!

I would just shut the door and forget about it until your hubby comes home :rofl:

BTW by your photo...it looks the the one on the left instigated it and the on laying down has that ...they made me do it face...very cute :cheer:

:rofl: Definatly waiting for the OH to get home. Don't even have my vacuum cleaner here, Mum has borrowed it so I might wait till she gives it back!

I dont even know who would have thought to start it. Sparky (the blue) tends to chew things up, but Peach doesnt, but is generally the ideas woman, she is the smarter of the two..

Be grateful Dotty - one of my ratbags dragged a futron mattress up into the paddock asnd ripped it up - spread the foam over at least 2 acres - was an absolute pain to clean up...I have no idea how he managed to drag it that far - maybe with help....I was far from impressed...and 12 months later I still find bits in unusual places....