Free: Photoshop Cs5

kja

It's here and you can download CS Photoshop 5 (or any of the components for the new CS5) for a free 30 day trial. Trial starts the first time you open your download.

Also, Australia looks to have dropped their upgrade price to something more reasonable in this version (the upgrade from 3 to 4 was stupidly expensive) if you don't want to go overseas for the full version.

I can't wait to find time to open mine and have a play for the first time. Have fun!

Edited by kja

Is that the one with that predictive thing where it guesses how to finish the picture. I am not explaining myself very well, I hope you know what I'm talking about, cause I dont. hahaha

Yep, that's the one......Content-Aware Fill :laugh:

We bought the upgrade this morning, it was about $500 I think, and I think that is only a licence for one computer - which is not convenient. Not sure of the cost for an extra licence, another $500 or less? (Less would be nice). That is for our PCs, and to upgrade on our Mac as well would be another $500 anyways: so will be limiting it to the PC(s) for quite a while.

Love to know what people are doing with it that's 'different', how everyone is finding it.

So you can only licence it to one computer can you?

It will be a very expensive exersise for me then as I need to buy a new computer if I am going to spend so much money on a program. Mine now is struggeling to run photoshop and other stuff at the same time.

Might be able to use it on two, still trying to work it out.

The extended upgrade was $535, you can get a standard upgrade for $307 which I think does almost everything.

Ashanali might know what's involved for multiple computers.

If you looking at new computers, don't sniff at the PCs Aldis sell. (Their lap-top is the special this coming week. It has mostly similar good specs to the media desktops we bought from Aldis a few months ago), And they have been great, touch-wood, never had less problems with a PC than these. No crashes.

do not quote me, but I though adobe's license worked as you can only use it on one computer at a time, so if you have a desktop and a laptop you can install it on both, but only use it on one at a time

Would not work with pc and mac though as a whole diffrent version is required i guess

Edited by altheau