New Grand Champion

hilaryo

Our precious beagle girl Macey Moo is now Grand Champion Orobay Optical Magic. :laugh:

She is the first lemon & white (or tan & white for that matter) beagle bitch to achieve her grand in Australia.

Macey is a mutiple specialty BIS winner, Multi R/up specialty winner and x2 RCC's, Sydney Royal BOB winner, multiple all breeds R/up BIS winner and has won many hounds groups in Brisbane and NSW.

Thanks to Sara for her expert handling and special mention must also go to Rhonda Telfer who bred Macey.

We could not have dreamed for a better show girl and she is also proving herself in the whelping box with 3 champions from her first litter including 2 multuple group winners and Brisbane Royal BOB/ Sydney Royal CC & R'up BOB

winner Ch Baldev Enigma (Riley). Riley is also a all breeds Reserve in show winner and specialty BIS winner (OS).

4 puppies from Macey's latest litter are also in the ring, with 2 multiple Baby in Show winners so far.

Thanks for allowing me this brag :(

Woohoo!! Go Macey :)

Well done to Sara and Hilary on the outstanding achievements Macey has had over her show career. My only regret is not meeting you before whilst she was in her prime to witness everything that you all say she was. In my training eyes, she's still gorgeous and moves so well for a 6 year old bitch.

We can only hope that her progeny follow in her foot steps. They are big shoes to fill!

:laugh::(

(ETA - I was just looking for my favourite photo of Macey, but I can't find it. I will post some tonight).

Edited by ~Erin~

Woohoo! Congratulations HilaryO!

Macey is one of my favourite beagles even though I only know her through Erin's photos and the posts on DOL :rainbowbridge: !

What an achievement!