Anyone Had Any Bad Experiences With This Company

labsrule

I have been ordering dry food and other products from this website as their pricing was very good and up until my last order placed on 19/4/10 they had a pretty good order turnaround of 2-3 days depending on what I ordered.

However, that all changed with my last order placed on 19/4/10 when I didn't receive any despatch advice, so I tried calling on their contact phone no. which was constantly engaged. I then sent an email enquiring as to the whereabouts of my order and received no reply and I sent another two emails and once again no reply. Another doler advised me they had a similar experience but got eventually got their order a couple of weeks later and they advised the contact phone no. had been disconnected.

I eventually cancelled my order and requested a credit be processed against my credit card and once again, no answer/acknowledgement of my email and their listed contact phone number has definitely been disconnected. I have now contacted my bank to process a Dispute Claim to be actioned to recover the credit.

I would advise caution against placing order with this company and would be interested to hear from anyone else who has experienced similar problems. It is a real concern that they are still listing a contact phone no. that is disconnected and of course not answering any emails.

I have been ordering dry food and other products from this website as their pricing was very good and up until my last order placed on 19/4/10 they had a pretty good order turnaround of 2-3 days depending on what I ordered.

However, that all changed with my last order placed on 19/4/10 when I didn't receive any despatch advice, so I tried calling on their contact phone no. which was constantly engaged. I then sent an email enquiring as to the whereabouts of my order and received no reply and I sent another two emails and once again no reply. Another doler advised me they had a similar experience but got eventually got their order a couple of weeks later and they advised the contact phone no. had been disconnected.

I eventually cancelled my order and requested a credit be processed against my credit card and once again, no answer/acknowledgement of my email and their listed contact phone number has definitely been disconnected. I have now contacted my bank to process a Dispute Claim to be actioned to recover the credit.

I would advise caution against placing order with this company and would be interested to hear from anyone else who has experienced similar problems. It is a real concern that they are still listing a contact phone no. that is disconnected and of course not answering any emails.

Hi Labsrule, I couldn't help myself and Googled the people you were talking about as I am interested in buying dog stuff...this is a site that features that Company...

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic...?f=6&t=4422

You are probably aware of this site though.

I hope you will get your credit eventually.

Hi Labsrule, I couldn't help myself and Googled the people you were talking about as I am interested in buying dog stuff...this is a site that features that Company...

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic...?f=6&t=4422

You are probably aware of this site though.

I hope you will get your credit eventually.

Tks Boronia :o and no I wasn't aware of that scamwarners website and I had no reason to suspect they were scammers as have had my previous orders delivered without any issues :) . Interestingly, the posts on the scamwarners website relating to this company are in 2009. Sounds like they may have got their act together and then slipped back to their scamming ways :) and/or probably haven't paid their suppliers who probably won't deal with them anymore :D

Based on this info, I would recommend dolers don't place any orders with this website.

I am so glad I found this thread as I was looking at this website last night!

Interesting to see in the link posted above that PetsForce are linked to the owners as I had exactly the same dealings and problem with them. Fortunately I had paid through paypal though and when I lodged a dispute I received my order within 3 days LOL!

I have been shopping online for years using AUS and overseas websites for both dog related and non dog related products and have never ever had any issues with being ripped off or orders stuffed up, until this last order and I buy a hell of a lot of stuff online :o .

I have an alternative supplier for the dryfood range which I will revert back to now that they have dropped their pricing on that range. Pet Deli don't stock the range I buy Charleswentworth :)

Oh no, I've just placed an order this week for a tall baby gate - the shipping advice said 3 days and I promptly received an email from them when I placed my order. I was hoping it will be delivered tomorrow or Friday. Will keep you posted.

Oh no, I've just placed an order this week for a tall baby gate - the shipping advice said 3 days and I promptly received an email from them when I placed my order. I was hoping it will be delivered tomorrow or Friday. Will keep you posted.

Yes you will receive an order receipt confirmation when you place your order. You should then receive a dispatch email the day your goods are dispatched and it normally arrives anywhere from same day as order confirmation or up to 48 hrs after your order confirmation. If you receive the dispatch email, then you you will probably get your goods. I never received the dispatch email for my last order, only the order confirmation email. However, for my previous orders I placed with this company, I received both confirmation and dispatch emails and received my goods.

Hopefully you will receive the dispatch email and your goods. Let us know how you go.

Maybe you should report them to the ACCC or some such organisation.

I am lucky I only placed one order with them and it arrived safe and sound. Although I did make a mistake with the order and tried to correct it by email and phone to no avail. :)

Well shiver me timbers I just received a dispatch email for my well overdue order :) Hopefully I receive this order though as it contains an item that I could not find anywhere else and was going to order more if I like the product. Maybe they were manufacturing this product, hence the delay :p Will have to contact my bank if I do receive it, which I think is highly probable, given I have now received the dispatch advice. Will keep you posted.

I had to laugh as I too had a similar experience with this company in November last year. I was impressed by their pricing so ordered food and other stuff and got an order confirmation. Then after a week I haad heard nothing so tried to email (no reply) and call (phone number no longer in use).

I was really worried and then got a despatch advice, and probably a good week after that the goods arrived. At no stage did the company reply my my emails about the process and order (just got the auto order confirmation and despatch advice).

You may have another 5-7 days to wait til your things arrive (now you've been told it's despatched) but I truly believe you will get your goods; it's just a stressful process and I won't be ordering from them again.

I had to laugh as I too had a similar experience with this company in November last year. I was impressed by their pricing so ordered food and other stuff and got an order confirmation. Then after a week I haad heard nothing so tried to email (no reply) and call (phone number no longer in use).

I was really worried and then got a despatch advice, and probably a good week after that the goods arrived. At no stage did the company reply my my emails about the process and order (just got the auto order confirmation and despatch advice).

You may have another 5-7 days to wait til your things arrive (now you've been told it's despatched) but I truly believe you will get your goods; it's just a stressful process and I won't be ordering from them again.

Normally when I get the dispatch advice from this company I have received the goods within a couple of days of this notification, so hopefully the same will apply. I think they can probably keep their prices low as they don't have any overheads for customers service or phones, both of which are non existent in their organisation :laugh:

Well true to their pattern of delivering within a day or two of when the dispatch email is sent, I received my overdue order today :cry:

I won't however be placing any further orders with them, as not only was this last order turnaround time atrocious, but I won't deal with companies that list disconnected contact telephone nos and completely ignore emails from their customers :mad

• 1 month later...

Approx 6 weeks ago a friend of mine ordered a ThermoMaster coat from them, took ages with no response from the company, after several emails from the friend, they send a coat, not the T/Master, she received a cheaper fleece material one, but decided to cut her losses and put it down to experience.

I placed an order wth this company and i got ripped off :confused:

The experience i had was a bit like the one i had from here ripped me off, then sent me bad/off stuff, then ignored me.

I have lost a total of 368.01 from these 2 stores.

Next time i will call them if i can speak to a person/leave msg (and they get back to me in reasonable time ) i will place an order.. If not they can get stuffed!

I'm always wary of any website that sells stuff but has no contact details, no real details about themselves, no physical address/phone number and no ABN

I got burned badly by a retailer I had been using for a while and when things went wrong and I couldnt get a response from their stupid contact form I had to resort to searching for the owner of the web domain and tracking them down through their web host. Lucky I knew how to do that and BOY did they get a shock when I rang them LMAO I hadn't thought about all this before but when it went pear shaped I realised they had no ABN and no way to contact them and nothing really that told you who they were. Very dodgy really.

So since then I won't buy if I cant call them and see where they are and see an ABN etc - I dont even browse as it's the first thing I check out and I leave if it looks dodgy :confused: