Look See What Arrived Here Last Night

Loraine

100_0274.jpg

This is Willy, a 5 yr old toy poodle, who came into foster with me last night. I could not get the little guy to face me and the camera :D If you look at the background you can see my Zedley's head snuggled into my reading pillow. Zedley always starts off the night on his blankie on my bed, when I put my book down he gets off and goes to his wn floor bed (his decision, not mine) Willy snuggled in beside me and stayed there for the night. Zedley got back on the bed this morning and the two of them just watched me tart myself up for the day :heart:

Willy arrived around 7pm, had a bit of a whine, settled in and found the water and dog door. He asked to get on my knee and as soon as I picked him up (he is sooooo tiny) Zedley, the non lap-dog, lept up too. Guess he is not to be outdone. Right now I have one either side of my chair :D

I know you are all camera hungry, so I will try and get something clearer for you to to perve on :)

Edited by Loraine

I think the abbreviation FF (foster failure) needs to be changed to forever family, you know he's a poodle Loraine and once they are on your lap and bed they are in your life forever :dancingelephant:

Casowner there is a mini poodle in my avatar. He is my heart dog. I know this is a huge temptation to have in my house :laugh:

Oh, I can relate to the failed fostering! :laugh:

Loraine, why dont you take a photo of his reflection in the mirror? I want to see that little cutie-pie face :dancingelephant: . What's Willy's story?

I also had a black mini poodle called Chester. He died 2 days after I brought my Crestie, Madeline, home in Feb last year :birthday: . I'm a total sucker for black minipoos now, if I were to foster one, we all know what would happen :birthday: