Dogzonline Project

Steve

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did ask to have them all sent by the 7th but will extend that to the end of the month just to get as many in as possible.

:)

Sweet. I am going to try for cute this time :laugh:

I waaaaaant the owwwwwwwl. :laugh:

Cool....I will also raid my stash and see if I can get at least one or two made. Without going through the whole thread, is there a particular theme going and what size do you want the blocks to be? I am pretty flexible with colours...is there a certain colour you want more of? Thanks SBT!

Thank you so much for your kind comments ***blushes*** I did cross stich about 15 years ago so maybe that came handy.

I love, just absolutely love, the creative work everyone has done. What a fantastic effort everyone!

I am totally hopeless when it comes to sewing so went across to the nearest town with Spotlight today....the FAt Quarter thingos were quite big so I got something called Fat Flats....now what do I do to them?? Sorry, really hopeless with sewing stuff....can knit and cross stitch though.

....I did ask to have them all sent by the 7th but ....

Yes I was panicked becos my fabric mail-order hadn't arrived (it turned up yesterday). So - very relieved at your extension. Will get them to you as soon before the new due-date as poss. Could you please PM the address to me, or do I need to PM you to ask for it, can't find that post.

I went beserk :eek: and did 2 new pieces for the quilt. I will be posting them tomorrow.

No 1

PICT0030.jpg

PICT0032-1.jpg

No 2

PICT0029-1.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

I think I've become addicted.

Oh Jed and Steve, I hold you totally responsible for my new insanity :confused:

Edited by Anna

Last days people :D

I want to say a huge thank you to all the people that have sent in squares, all that have arrived are wonderfull and will look great in the quilt :laugh:

For thoes who cant sew or cut a straight line feel free to send in a peice of fabric you like and i can cut it down to size :(

We have enought squares to do about half a queen sized quilt so im going to have to raid mums stash and proberbly puchase some fabric on my own so please join us if you can,

id like for all the squares or fabric to be sent by the 31st to give me time to get this whole thing together thanks