Restoring The Forum Balance.

Gayle.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just what the doctor ordered Gayle, a booootiful puppy and some happy balance.

I must admit was just about to try blocking my view of general this week to avoid any more screaming at the monitor !!

fifi

x2

x3 and I'm thinking quite a few more

Gayle - he is divine! enjoy puppyhood they grow so very very fast

Congrats to the breeder! he is a beautiful looking little man :)

he is adorable. Now I want an aussie puppy also!!!

He is black tri right? he looks almost red in those photos

yes he is a black tri. He was sitting on a red blanket which is reflecting a red cast to his coat. He's got a very big fluffy coat for an 8 week old baby. I wonder if that's an indication of

things to come.

A very well timed thread Gayle. Things were getting a little tedious in here :eek:

What a stunning little man he is. A wonderful legacy to his lovely dad :rolleyes: Have fun!!

yes, it's a bit sad when members of a purebred dog forum are ooohing and aaaahing over pics of mongrel puppies when there are so many beautiful, thoughtfully bred pedigree pups being born.

We need more pics of the purebreds and less of the mutts!

Just gorgeous! Any specific plans for him?

He is co-owned with the breeder, who also bred Dusty, so eventually he may have some studly duties to do.

GayleK I hope you are going to do some shows. He is gorgeous.

Yep, first show is likely to be July 18 at KCC. Silvawillow has offered to handle him for me. I have decided I ike dog shows but don't like being in the ring so if I can get regular handlers, he will be shown.

I nominate BBJ :rolleyes: :eek::laugh:

A very well timed thread Gayle. Things were getting a little tedious in here :eek:

What a stunning little man he is. A wonderful legacy to his lovely dad :rolleyes: Have fun!!

yes, it's a bit sad when members of a purebred dog forum are ooohing and aaaahing over pics of mongrel puppies when there are so many beautiful, thoughtfully bred pedigree pups being born.

so very very true and thank you again for showing us your beautiful boy.

All puppies are cute and it is not their fault they are crossbred/mutts

However, Aussie puppies are the cutest ever (just my biased opinion)

Guest belgian.blue

He is stunning!! Massive congrats Gayle :rolleyes:

slightly OT .. might have to post some photos of my young man, he's becomg a BIG chunky puppy with the most beautiful ticky dishy face.

All puppies are cute and it is not their fault they are crossbred/mutts

However, Aussie puppies are the cutest ever (just my biased opinion)

All puppies ARE cute, no doubt about that. But this is a purebred dog forum. For a while there we had anawful lot of mutts to admire.

And yes, Aussies are the cutest of them all ;-)

Edited by GayleK

Yep, first show is likely to be July 18 at KCC. Silvawillow has offered to handle him for me. I have decided I ike dog shows but don't like being in the ring so if I can get regular handlers, he will be shown.

I nominate BBJ :):):rofl:

Any time Silvawillow or Binka Babe aren't there, she is most welcome to take him in the ring for me. You guys are at most of the KCC shows on Sundays, aren't you?

We'll only show on Sundays, too much else to do on weekends, and it won't be every Sunday.