Dogs You Know/own In Ads

Has your dog or a dog you know been in an ad?

Here's an ad with our pup Lochie's dad Magik (Gr Ch Tianze Power of Magik) in it. Both of the Afghans are Magik:

post-16399-1276249540_thumb.jpg

Go Team Tianze at the QLD Afghan Speciality tomorrow by the way! :laugh:

Edited by SkySoaringMagpie

Pele, the aged 4 months was in the SA Lotto ad, as one of many dogs. She had to run past the camera. In the ad if you blinked you'd miss her, then they had a shorter version of the ad and cut her scene out :)

Even got paid!!!!! :laugh: The best part was that Pele went home and slept all day :):(:)

Has your dog or a dog you know been in an ad?

Here's an ad with our pup Lochie's dad Magik (Gr Ch Tianze Power of Magik) in it. Both of the Afghans are Magik:

post-16399-1276249540_thumb.jpg

Go Team Tianze at the QLD Afghan Speciality tomorrow by the way! :laugh:

Wow, Hermes! :) Fancy (and absolutely gorgeous) dog!

Pele, the aged 4 months was in the SA Lotto ad, as one of many dogs. She had to run past the camera. In the ad if you blinked you'd miss her, then they had a shorter version of the ad and cut her scene out :heart:

Even got paid!!!!! :hug: The best part was that Pele went home and slept all day :) ;) ;)

Is that the add where the guy wins the lotto and lets all the dogs out of the pound? Off to Youtube to have a look :p

Capanash's gorgeous boy, Fabio, is in the latest Homy Ped brochure - I was in the chemists the other day & they had one of the brochures on the counter - I said "I know that Poodle" :thumbsup:

The bitch I used to have, Sascha, appeared (briefly) on "The Einstein Factor"

Becandcharch's Charch is on a new Canon EOS ad. He's famous!!!

Fish, is the father of my boys Tag and Puck and he is modelling several jumper styles in a doggy jumper knitting catalogue.

Edited by Kirislin

I knew Reba, the "Bugger" dog I think that was for Toyota?, she was also in the ad when the GST was brought in, some St George ads and a few others (she has since crossed the bridge) her owner also owned Bindi who ended up playing most of the role of the dog in the movie Jessica after the assigned dog would not perform in certain situation. The same lady also ended up owning a dog called Jordan (originally her sons dog) and he had a brief role in the movie the Oyster Farmer. Other than my own dogs Jordan is my favourite dog in the WHOLE world despite being a cross breed he is stunning :thumbsup:

I also know Pav the Hyundai dog.

ETA My dad and his dogs use to appear in ads both on tv and in mags and papers for Suzuki farm bikes, they ran up and both jumped on the bike behind him.

Edited by rastus_froggy

Guest Clover
I know the guy who owns the dog in the Libra Invisible add

Just after doing the add he did some damage to his cruciate ligamant or something similar so spent all his add money at the vets :laugh:

Pea is awesome :laugh:. He is the Daddy of Harri's half brothers and sisters.

I know a few Border Collies that have been in ads and movies. Oh and know the JRT that is on all the Coles dog treat packs now.

Hopenfox's boy Fox was in the movie Romulus my Father with Eric Bana :thumbsup:.

My Tigger was in a fashion shoot for Sunday life. 7 hours for 4 photos. Must try to find them. It was fore winter clothes and was shot in early Feb. Poor model was told to "look cold". It was 32 degrees.