Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm And I was just considering a placement at Tamworth........ I wonder if I could tie it all in!! It could ba a post Exam treat! Now I just need to get my hands on a neuter to show as well lol!

I just looked at the dates and you (or someone else) may have to show Jed on the Friday for me as I won't be able to get there until Friday night! Bugger!

Walcha Kennel Club (a new club holding it's first triple in December) are offering classes 18 & 18a :champagne:

Woohooo! Though Walcha is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away :champagne: Might be worth it for a triple though!

Come on :champagne: I love a good triple country show!

Yeah and Woof was wanting to do a few country shows!

If you go, I'll go! :champagne:

I'm definitely going! So that means you are going too...

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a look at the September Gazette for NSW..

The shows around Sydney/Newcastle with Open Neuter are -

15-17 October - Hillsborough

5-6 November - Hillsborough

14 Nov - EP

27 Nov - Castle Hill

5 December - EP

Edited by TerraNik

Just had a look at the September Gazette for NSW..

The shows around Sydney/Newcastle with Open Neuter are -

15-17 October - Hillsborough

5-6 November - Hillsborough

14 Nov - EP

27 Nov - Castle Hill

5 December - EP

YAY. I will definately will be going to the 3 Sydney ones with Phoenix. I will also probably do atleast one day in Hillsborough in Oct. Phoenix's next shows are on the Oct long weekend in Canberra, will be his 2nd and 3rd show... guess I should groom him agaiin soon lol.

So why is Vic not jumping on board :laugh:

Same here, why isn't Victoria offering any Neuter classes?

So far NT, NSW, ACT and SA clubs all have scheduled Neuter classes at some of their shows.

Perhaps a question to pose on the new Dogs Victoria Facebook page :laugh:

Walcha isn't really that far from Sydney up Buckets Way, maybe 4 hour trip from the north shore, perhaps a bit longer

If I starved Tilly maybe I could enter her! She would be mad in the ring though, alot of training would need to be done\

but it's great that neutar shows are being held :laugh:

Sorry to sound noob like, but does that mean that I can enter Georgea? She is desexed, but on main register.

Yes, as long as you are a member of your canine controlling body..... and make sure you get her papers stamped as Neuter :D

ohh thank you :laugh: gives me something to think about.

there we go... i've said my piece on the Dogs Victoria facebook page... lol

Just wondering why Victorian show organisers are NOT supporting the NEUTER class in up coming shows??? I have offered to support the class yet still no response. So far ONLY one All Breeds club has said they will support it... Ovens Valley 2011.

I have had to travel interstate (Alice Springs and Albury) to gain points for my girl becau...se not a single club has offered the class... VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Come on people... atleast give it a trial run before you can it?!?!?!?

Me too Capanash :laugh:

Is there a reason that Dogs Vic are not supporting the new Neuter Champion title? I can see that NT, NSW, ACT and SA clubs have all jumped on board and supported this new class. Come on Vic, I think it's time that we supported this class too. I am sure there are many more that share the same opinion as me, or perhap...s have their own Neuter they are keen to show in their own state.

Seems that the first 3 posts they have are all about neuter shows :o

there we go... i've said my piece on the Dogs Victoria facebook page... lol

Just wondering why Victorian show organisers are NOT supporting the NEUTER class in up coming shows??? I have offered to support the class yet still no response. So far ONLY one All Breeds club has said they will support it... Ovens Valley 2011.

I have had to travel interstate (Alice Springs and Albury) to gain points for my girl becau...se not a single club has offered the class... VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Come on people... atleast give it a trial run before you can it?!?!?!?

I had a go too last night, but it doesnt stay there to add comments :dancingelephant:

I'm fairly sure I know of a dog that's made up the points for a Neuter Title...

Will confirm soon hopefully.

:love: Oooh, who? :p Come on, tell us :laugh:

I could take a guess.........................but it would probably be wrong :p