I Saw Him! I Saw Him!

Kirislin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably cry like a baby when I do see it! :cheer:

Last night a friend called to say she had just seen it on channel 9. I raced in the door and glued myself to the tv. Charche wasnt happy with the lack of attention he has recieving so sat there and wouldnt stop woo woo woo'ing at me. I guess I got the real thing instead :laugh:

Its also been seen on channel 7. I just emailed by contact at Canon and asked if she had a schedule she could send me :laugh:

Its also been seen on channel 7. I just emailed by contact at Canon and asked if she had a schedule she could send me :D

That might be difficult for them to get hold of - the world of tv advertising is an ever changing one... down to about 2 minutes before a spot goes to air. ;) We can usually provide a post report but a pre-report is next to impossible.

Congratulations again Bec - can't wait to see it on air!

Its also been seen on channel 7. I just emailed by contact at Canon and asked if she had a schedule she could send me :D

That might be difficult for them to get hold of - the world of tv advertising is an ever changing one... down to about 2 minutes before a spot goes to air. ;) We can usually provide a post report but a pre-report is next to impossible.

Bummer! They were able to send me one for the first 2 days that it came out so I thought maybe worth a shot.

If I remember right, you work for the Lifestyle channel yeah? That was one of them it was airing on!

Its also been seen on channel 7. I just emailed by contact at Canon and asked if she had a schedule she could send me ;)

Bummer! They were able to send me one for the first 2 days that it came out so I thought maybe worth a shot.

If I remember right, you work for the Lifestyle channel yeah? That was one of them it was airing on!

Yep! Certainly do :D

Do you have foxtel? I could have a look when it'll air on our channel but keep in mind that it could change. I think tomorrow's schedule has been finalised but you never know in TV land.

Its also been seen on channel 7. I just emailed by contact at Canon and asked if she had a schedule she could send me :mad

Yep! Certainly do ;)

Do you have foxtel? I could have a look when it'll air on our channel but keep in mind that it could change. I think tomorrow's schedule has been finalised but you never know in TV land.

Thanks so much Shell but we dont have Foxtel :D We watch too much tv as it is!

It's a shame our adsales people can't fit more in the description - I hope it's the Charche version!

Would it be possible for canon to request an off-air record for you? At least then you could see what it's like to see it on TV. It's not the same but because of the tone and the fact that it doesn't have shot changes, it'll be very noticable on air so a lot of people will see it :D