I Saw Him! I Saw Him!

Kirislin

Me too, me tooooooooo!!!

I was sitting having dinner with OH, watching a bit of TV... and then, this familiar face pops up on my TV and I almost snorted my soup out!!! I start pointing frantically at the TV and say 'OMG that's Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarch!!! OMG OMG!! Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarch!!'. I then had to explain who Charch was.

How absolutely exciting!!! Loved it :D

Congrats Bec and the star himself, Charch. What a champ he is!!!

Ditto almost everything above. Sitting at table, dinner, watching RBT, I think, I channel 9. Screamed "There's Charce!" then shushed everyone so I could hear it. Explained who Charce was, etc, and felt as proud as punch (and he's not even MY dog! :laugh: )

Well done Bec. Hugs to Charce!

I didn't have time to shush everyone... I was too busy yelling 'Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarch!!' that I missed most of the actually audio LOL.

Have to say, I felt mighty proud too of our star DOL ambassador!!!

:laugh: Thanks KL :eek:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still haven't been able to see it. Does anyone know if it's airing in Adelaide? I'm off to the movies on Friday so hopefully they'll show it as one of the ads.

I have seen it on TV, Kerri. Cant remember what channel though!

Ive seen Charche, the bubbles one and the subwoofer one! When Charche came on, I said to my OH "Watch this!!" then I told him! :laugh:

I finally saw it last night! I think it was on Ch 9?

I stopped my mum & brother mid conversation and excitedly pointed oat the TV and said 'look that's Charche, a girl from my dog forum took that photo of him!!!' and they both exchanged knowing glances :laugh: (You know - the crazy dog lady glance :laugh: )

I stopped my mum & brother mid conversation and excitedly pointed oat the TV and said 'look that's Charche, a girl from my dog forum took that photo of him!!!' and they both exchanged knowing glances :) (You know - the crazy dog lady glance :vomit: )

:) Yes I know that glance well. Its usually when I rattle off some random fact that I read in OT. My friend will then reply "where did you hear that?"

and I say Umm.. my dog forum.

Bugger! I just missed it. I switched to Channel 9 just as the guy was finishing his spiel and Charche had been taken off the screen. Perhaps it will be Channel 9 for me tonight... lol.

Wahhaaat!? I ran in the door at 6:30 on the dot and turned the telly on!

Oh I guess you have different stuff on in SA. Puleeese let it be tonight!!!

Thankyou :D

Can you believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????

I have been watching 2 TV's all night and the one time I leave the room I miss it! A friend said they just saw it on 7.

I seriously have 2 set up in the lounge room. Channel 9 with sound and 7 without, I can only laugh...

Oh poor Bec, it's just not fair. I saw it again last night, 9.09pm Ch 7. I was thinking Oh please be watching this Bec.

I've only seen it three times on TV though, they show the sunset/rise one the most that I've seen.

I stopped my mum & brother mid conversation and excitedly pointed oat the TV and said 'look that's Charche, a girl from my dog forum took that photo of him!!!' and they both exchanged knowing glances :love: (You know - the crazy dog lady glance :) )

:rofl:

Well I haven't seen it yet either bec so fingers crossed it will be soon. I did see an add for EOS on GO and didn't know it until nearly the end but it had a younger guy then the one on youtube so it must have been different

Its become a joke now :)

OH was yelling something out to me from the shower and I went to see what he wanted. Grrr!!!

When I told him everyone had just seen it he felt terrible. Should have let him bloody drip dry :rofl:

I'm not going anywhere tonight so I'll be glued to my 2 Tv's again :love:

Edited by becandcharch

Its become a joke now :rofl:

OH was yelling something out to me from the shower and I went to see what he wanted. Grrr!!!

When I told him everyone had just seen it he felt terrible. Should have let him bloody drip dry :cry:

I'm not going anywhere tonight so I'll be glued to my 2 Tv's again :)

:) for you tonight Bec. Tonight, just :rofl: chill...I'm sure you'll see him :love:

Right!! I have the schedule from Canon!

Every day, every station, every state. If I miss it now Im a total loser :p

They dont say which of the 4 ads though. They are on all day too but heres the evening slots

Tonight - Channel 9 - Melbourne - Hot Seat - 17:30-18:00

Tonight - Channel 7 - Melbourne - That 70's Show - 20:30-21:30

Kerri if your home tonight heres Radelaide

Channel 9 - Adelaide - Antiques Roadshow Tuesday - 17:00-17:30

Channel 7 - Adelaide - Seven News - GRID Tuesday - 18:00-18:30

Channel SBS - Adelaide - Why Do We Talk? - Tuesday - 19:30-20:30

Channel 7 - Adelaide - Serial Killers -Tuesday -22:30-23:30