I Saw Him! I Saw Him!

Kirislin

I saw him about an hour ago on Lifestyle Food!!

Awesome! The story is good too. I was a bit suspicious that he was an actor cos he wasn't covered in dog hair :) It wasn't till I read this that I realised it was Charch.

Congratulations!

We record most channels at work so if I see it come up while on night shift tonight I might be able to burn it to disc and send it to you. Can't promise though, with what happened with the Govt today it could be a busy night.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh he's everywhere! Burkes, that would be unreal! No pressure though! No, really thanks for trying :provoke:

I saw the landscape one on channel 9 before. I screamed the house down when I saw the start because I thought it was mine. Poor Cam nearly choked on his taco :)

Shell I will try asking for an off-air record. Cant hurt.

Can you believe it!? I watched channel 9 all night last night.

I was watching the footy show.. next thing I know I wake up on the couch at midnight! Have had text messages, fb messages and now you guys saying that saw it on the footy show! :thumbsup:

Right, thats it! I have to see it tonight!!

I saw it during better homes and gardens (channel 7) tonight. I didnt even know it was the ad until it was over. Fantastic photo!!

And I have just got around to looking at your redbubble site - your photos are stunning, they have so much character!

Edited by CareyJ

I saw it during better homes and gardens (channel 7) tonight. I didnt even know it was the ad until it was over. Fantastic photo!!

And I have just got around to looking at your redbubble site - your photos are stunning, they have so much character!

Are you serious!!?? :o The one night I watched bloody channel 9 all night and it was on 7! :)

I didnt even like the shows :( Am I ever going to see it?!

Thanks CareyJ :)

Helen, knowing my luck you will see it the first time you turn the tv on!

Edited by becandcharch

_O_M_G!! BEC!

We saw the 'bubbles' canon ad AT THE MOVIES last night - which means Charch is gonna be 20ft tall!!!!

Bob and I saw the ad then turned to each other speechless, we are SOOO excited for you! I can't wait to go to the movies and see Charch roo-rooing at us.

I bet this is the most exposure any of the DOL photographers has gotten huh? National TV, pay TV now the freakin' movies! :laugh:

BTW this is my photo from the movies last night :laugh:

4756504898_cc08a9a024.jpg

- Astred

_O_M_G!! BEC!

We saw the 'bubbles' canon ad AT THE MOVIES last night - which means Charch is gonna be 20ft tall!!!!

Bob and I saw the ad then turned to each other speechless, we are SOOO excited for you! I can't wait to go to the movies and see Charch roo-rooing at us.

I bet this is the most exposure any of the DOL photographers has gotten huh? National TV, pay TV now the freakin' movies! :laugh:

BTW this is my photo from the movies last night :)

4756504898_cc08a9a024.jpg

- Astred

Thats craaaaaaazyy!!!!! I would squeal the cinema down if it came on at the movies :laugh:

Right, now I better get the movie guide and start planning my days around whats playing!

Thanks for letting me know and especially for sharing 'Bob goes to the movies' with us :laugh:

Edited to add - Look! The cheeky muffins even in my signature! :laugh:

Edited by becandcharch

Me too, me tooooooooo!!!

I was sitting having dinner with OH, watching a bit of TV... and then, this familiar face pops up on my TV and I almost snorted my soup out!!! I start pointing frantically at the TV and say 'OMG that's Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarch!!! OMG OMG!! Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarch!!'. I then had to explain who Charch was.

How absolutely exciting!!! Loved it :laugh:

Congrats Bec and the star himself, Charch. What a champ he is!!!

Me too, me tooooooooo!!!

I was sitting having dinner with OH, watching a bit of TV... and then, this familiar face pops up on my TV and I almost snorted my soup out!!! I start pointing frantically at the TV and say 'OMG that's Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarch!!! OMG OMG!! Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarch!!'. I then had to explain who Charch was.

How absolutely exciting!!! Loved it :D

Ditto almost everything above. Sitting at table, dinner, watching RBT, I think, I channel 9. Screamed "There's Charce!" then shushed everyone so I could hear it. Explained who Charce was, etc, and felt as proud as punch (and he's not even MY dog! :laugh: )

Well done Bec. Hugs to Charce!

Me too, me tooooooooo!!!

How absolutely exciting!!! Loved it :laugh:

Ditto almost everything above. Sitting at table, dinner, watching RBT, I think, I channel 9. Screamed "There's Charce!" then shushed everyone so I could hear it. Explained who Charce was, etc, and felt as proud as punch (and he's not even MY dog! :laugh: )

Well done Bec. Hugs to Charce!

I didn't have time to shush everyone... I was too busy yelling 'Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarch!!' that I missed most of the actually audio LOL.

Have to say, I felt mighty proud too of our star DOL ambassador!!!