July Challenge 2010

Ashanali

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bella the Brittany - taken at some ungodly hour last night on the mobile. She normally gets up if I try and take a sleeping photo of her so was lucky to get this. The mobile I discovered has terrible noise at low light so black and white and a texture worked a treat

4758199651_67b509c7a6.jpg

Kirslin - G already, great effort

This is my first post into the phtography thread. I hope you don't mind but I am going to 'R'... as I was thinking of trying something different.

R is for reflection and our retaining wall (the stacked besser bricks in the background). Please excuse the dirty window - they're so hard to clean when you two storys up!

34857_419216686592_634636592_4652285_707882_n.jpg

Evolving - the couch seems to be a popular spot for the dogs this week :laugh: Love the way Bob is all snuggled up to the rug

Mavericks mission - love the way the cub is looking straight at the camera

Sammie - very clever

Huga - glad you didn't cheat like me and use one photo for the 52 weeks and for this LOL - yum to the cake and we need more Eddie photos

Tangerinedream - great photos, especially that garage floor and the letterbox and corellas etc etc :laugh:

Still going out armed with my mobile, maybe I can justify a new iphone, but 3s, they say reception on the 4 sucks

Edited by helen