Fundraising Cookbook

I paid for my three, but I forgot to leave my DOL name so I emailed it with the order number to Pacers.

ETA: Actually, I can't even remember why I bought 3...hmm...one for me, one for son, one for..????? Must have been sister

Early Xmas presents.

Edited by greytdog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't accept direct deposits as there is no where where you can give your address which is required to post the book.

Cheques made payable to MDBA Pacers, can be sent to MDBA 349 Transmitter Road WOOROOLIN 4608 QLD.

If you are paying via the website, you do not need to give your DOB, just put 00/00/00.

PLEASE note as per the first post that the amount quoted on there is for one book only, you will need to confirm with Pacers the amount for postage where you have ordered more than one book.

PLEASE ensure in all transactions that you give your DOL pseudonym.

I promise I'm trying but having issues with username, password etc.

My order for ten still stands, I'll keep trying later.

That kept happening with me last night - I'd complete the first page click to continue and kept getting "invalid Token"

Maybe the site was getting to many inquiries.

Hesapandabear, like Noisymina I found the site did give the option of paying by direct debit.

So the shop should have my address and my name and DOL name are on both the site and direct debit.

We can't accept direct deposits as there is no where where you can give your address which is required to post the book.

Cheques made payable to MDBA Pacers, can be sent to MDBA 349 Transmitter Road WOOROOLIN 4608 QLD.

If you are paying via the website, you do not need to give your DOB, just put 00/00/00.

PLEASE note as per the first post that the amount quoted on there is for one book only, you will need to confirm with Pacers the amount for postage where you have ordered more than one book.

hang on we can accept direct deposits in fact we would prefer that because then we dont pay 10% in paypal fees

You need to go through the shop so we have your address details and use your user name on the order as it goes through and when you deposit the money.

That way we can match them up and every one will be accounted for.

Julie

hang on we can accept direct deposits in fact we would prefer that because then we dont pay 10% in paypal fees

You need to go through the shop so we have your address details and use your user name on the order as it goes through and when you deposit the money.

That way we can match them up and every one will be accounted for.

Julie

I too paid via DD. It asks you on the MDBA for a username and password, then it asks you for your address details. I used the same username as here, and I used "Bluefairy" as my reference on the DD.

So thanks Julie, I was beginning to think I'd done it wrong. All paid for mine now.

BF

Good Grief it looks like a land slide! The orders are coming in so fast my head is spinning! How wonderful and so great to see that the people who have stuck at it and worked so hard have been rewarded by it being successful. Fantastic idea but also great staying power too.I cant wait to see the finished product.

Looks like some have purchased who weren't on the oder list but its going to take a minute for me to match them all up and tick off the dogz names.

I ordered 3 and went to the website to pay, however the messages on here have been to contact MDBA regarding postage on more than one book. At present the web shop just does $22 x 3 with no discount for posting on multiples...so is it worthwhile contacting pacers regarding the true postage amount???? Or should I just go ahead thru the website. Sorry to sound like a tight##$se but need to save wherever I can at the moment.