Chester Turns 9 Years Old

Clicking Mad

Happy Birthday beautiful boy, hope you had a great day!

The looks on their faces :thumbsup: so funny, not so much Chester and Lotus but Jamie and .......(doggies name escapes me ) look as if they are thinking oh god what has she got us doing now!! :(

Love it!!

but of course the whole 4 pack got to "celebrate" with party hats, posing for the camera and the real celebration ... junk food bones :laugh:

And don't they look happy to be celebrating, too! ;)

Happy Birthday, Chester happy%20birthday2.gif

awww Happy Birthday handsome boy, supermodel. How on Earth did you get them to leave those bones for long enough to take that photo. I dont think that would happen here.

too easy, they sit and wait for dinner every night :rofl: ... I really didn't make it too painfully long a wait for them though, I've been accused of cruelty for such behaviour ... I used to be able to walk in the house and make a coffee while they sat and waited infront of their dinners for the "magic words" ... with the older ones going deaf though, they can't hear the cue to wait or eat which has confused things in the past year, my hand signals are all over the place and they cue off the oddest things you just don't expect, so I can't do that anymore

tlc: I reckon Jamie and Texas look like the hats are too heavy ;) whereas Chester and Lotus are young and proud to hold their heads up with the silly hats on lol

Birthday boy enjoying his treat ;)

4897423326_1c70f88337_z.jpg

4896828329_70547801e0_z.jpg

eta: Horus, yes :laugh:

Edited by Clicking Mad