Give Your Dog A Cuddle Today

Thanks everyone but its not a sympathy thread.

I genuinely want people to give someone they love a hug and REALLY mean it, go do things you have planning to do but haven't got around to doing. There is so much I wish I did with Bella but I will never get the chance to do all those things.

Sending you hugs ... I know what you are going through as we just passed the one year anniversary since my darling heart dog passed away.... i miss hugging her every day ...... :rasberry:

Sometimes we all get so busy with the demans of day to day life , we can forget to tak time for the most important things like hugs and letting someone know how much they mean to you ...

Very hard to handle loss of loved dogs I still imagine they are around and think about the good times.

Now I have beautiful Tahli and cannot wait to give her a bigggggggg cuddle when I get home miss her so much already!

I genuinely want people to give someone they love a hug and REALLY mean it, go do things you have planning to do but haven't got around to doing. There is so much I wish I did with Bella but I will never get the chance to do all those things.

You are such a gorgeous person Kat.

I gave Bakari a big cuddle this morning cos I was feeling a bit flat... Meish came up and gave me kisses too.

Hugs for you and Little Man xoxo

Sending you hugs ... I know what you are going through as we just passed the one year anniversary since my darling heart dog passed away.... i miss hugging her every day ...... :laugh:

Sometimes we all get so busy with the demans of day to day life , we can forget to tak time for the most important things like hugs and letting someone know how much they mean to you ...

Exactly :rasberry:

You are such a gorgeous person Kat.

I gave Bakari a big cuddle this morning cos I was feeling a bit flat... Meish came up and gave me kisses too.

Hugs for you and Little Man xoxo

Thanks Ren, give them a big hug from me too. I hope you are feeling better now after the sloppy kisses :laugh:

Can't wait to go home and have a cry and cuddle with Boss man tonight. :laugh:

That is a beautiful thought Miss BR. We all need to remember that we only have our pets on borrowed time and make the most of them whilst they are here with us. I made a point of giving my clan a couple of hugs each and they showed their appreciation...I walked in with all the telltale signs of that...covered in dog hair and some footprints on my black pants and I felt great for it ! :hug:

I have just spent the last 2 weeks running Pets at Peace CW and it does make you realise how lucky you are to be able to go home and be able to give your precious ones big hugs. My poor dogs have been wondering what's going on they have been getting hugged so much.

Cuddles to all our pups.