Wandering Dog Update 14/12/2010

Bilbo Baggins

In car entertainment has its limits, especially idle :rofl:

I understand completely. Spirit gets bored very easily & the seat belts & hand break have suffered as a consequence of leaving her in the car by herself just that wee bit too long. :eek:

Didnt you know WSR has its own Maternal Child and Dog Health nurse for these purposes :grouphug:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand completely. Spirit gets bored very easily & the seat belts & hand break have suffered as a consequence of leaving her in the car by herself just that wee bit too long. :eek:

Didnt you know WSR has its own Maternal Child and Dog Health nurse for these purposes :grouphug:

:rasberry: How fast can this person move in a split second & do they have eyes in the back of their head ?

:rasberry: How fast can this person move in a split second & do they have eyes in the back of their head ?

Nope. :laugh: :laugh: :love: :D :D :D

Good luck for tomorrow guys, fingers and paws crossed here.

:eek: This "mission" has been on my mind since I first learned about the boy last Friday. There's been hardly a moment throughout the week & especially today when I haven't thought about him & what will happen. Given we will go out there tomorrow & do our level best to catch him, I truly hope it will be successful & it will be as gentle on the little man as we can possibly make it. There are no guarantees in life. I'm sure everyone is preparing for the worst but hoping for the best. Thanks so much for your best wishes kamuzz. I'm sure if one of your loved ones was missing like this, you'd hope people cared enough to rescue them like we're attempting to do with this boy.

In car entertainment has its limits, especially idle :eek:

I understand completely. Spirit gets bored very easily & the seat belts & hand break have suffered as a consequence of leaving her in the car by herself just that wee bit too long. :rofl:

Didnt you know WSR has its own Maternal Child and Dog Health nurse for these purposes :rofl:

:rofl: How fast can this person move in a split second & do they have eyes in the back of their head ?

Nope. :laugh::wave::o:rofl: :D :D

I might get you to watch Lil as well, so you'll have two beautiful flowers to look after. Would that be okay?

Good luck folks.

He sounds like a strong, resourceful, independent lad, but still he's a dog and should have companionship. Best wishes - if this was happening in Sydney I'd be there with Stevie, she'd play him out!

Putting my safety hat on, please check footwear, first aid kit, and phone batteries. And get a photo of the boy for us all if possible?

It's today "lopolla". :cheer: We're all meeting up at 12/12:30 at the site. The weather is clear & it doesn't look like it's going to rain. I hope "The Universe" wants us to catch him. I truly, truly do. :laugh:

oops! lol i know its today, i wrote that after midnight after getting home from a concert so i was still in 'yesterday' mode :cheer:

yep, positive thinking! it will all go well! whoever called him Harry Houdini early was on the mark hey - good name i say!

goodluck!!!! :) :D :D :(:o:birthday: :birthday: