Dutchie X At Pp

Nekhbet

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I met the new owners of one of your pups Kristina, would you consider a 18 year old girl who has never owned a dog before in her life a good candidate for one of these pups? You think these pups are getting looked after? have you even bothered to go see how they are crammed up in a plastic box with kids punching on the windows like I have for the last 4 days? Believe me they are NOT happy, they are NOT ok and they are NOT going to responsible homes.

You better believe the RSPCA will be seeing these pups, they are on a one way street and YOU have put them there.

Where do these ''High drive dogs'' that end up in pet stores come from? where does any of the dogs that end up in pet stores come from? I have yet to know of a reputable breeder who would sell to a pet store.

I think it's disgusting that so many people have had to give up their time, energy, resources trying to clean up some one else's stupid mistake.

Puppy farmers.

I cannot imagine any responsible ethical breeder selling their babies to a pet store.

Yup...I know a few breeder's, all registered, and reputable. None of them would even consider selling to a pet store.

Guess that's the difference between an ethical breeder and some one with no ethics who is only interested in the money :laugh:

Oh ye, the money, stupid. U'd make a hell of a lot more by selling private.

Well I met the new owners of one of your pups Kristina, would you consider a 18 year old girl who has never owned a dog before in her life a good candidate for one of these pups? You think these pups are getting looked after? have you even bothered to go see how they are crammed up in a plastic box with kids punching on the windows like I have for the last 4 days? Believe me they are NOT happy, they are NOT ok and they are NOT going to responsible homes.

Oh no, really? :laugh:

I'm still interested - if these aren't working line dutchies, when was the show line dutch shepherd imported into Aus?

Edited by Staranais

Seeing as you're still reading and posting in this thread Kristina, can you please point us in the direction of any Dutchies here in Australia who do not come from working lines?

Thanks.

Interesting information from Dutch Shepherd breeder, in DOL's own Breed Forum.

Says they adapt well to family life (tho' could overwhelm young children) and being energetic & quick, not suitable for first time dog owners.

Those specifications could apply to other breeds of similar type.

Seems matching with a suitable home is the critical question (as it is with any breed of dog). Matching requires depth of knowledge about a breed & also getting accurate information about a prospective home.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=195710

Edited by mita

Another litter? well in this case i hope she putts them in appropriate homes and not in a petshop again. If she does need help rehoming them i would reccommend people to help her with this that have knowledge and understading with working dogs.

It has been mentioned many times that the litter was accidental.

uh huh. Along with the other litter they plan to take to the pet stores?

That's pure speculation, Nekhbet.

I could say that Kristina also enjoys kicking orphans and pushing old people into traffic but that wouldn't make it true. Stick to facts, otherwise Troy is going to pull the plug on this thread too.

Edited to add..

Snarkiness?? What's with that?

It's an automatic reaction to percieved drama llama'ing. The percieved llama may not have had dramatic intentions, hence the post got edited.

Edited by Hardy's Angel

Where do these ''High drive dogs'' that end up in pet stores come from? where does any of the dogs that end up in pet stores come from? I have yet to know of a reputable breeder who would sell to a pet store.

I think it's disgusting that so many people have had to give up their time, energy, resources trying to clean up some one else's stupid mistake.

Puppy farmers.

I cannot imagine any responsible ethical breeder selling their babies to a pet store.

Yup...I know a few breeder's, all registered, and reputable. None of them would even consider selling to a pet store.

Guess that's the difference between an ethical breeder and some one with no ethics who is only interested in the money :laugh:

can i ask you why the pups werent sold privately? seems to me that would have been a better option for everyone.

Says they adapt well to family life (tho' could overwhelm young children) and being energetic & quick, not suitable for first time dog owners.

Seems matching with a suitable home is the critical question (as it is with any breed of dog). Matching requires depth of knowledge about a breed & also getting accurate information about a prospective home.

totally agree mita

I could say that Kristina also enjoys kicking orphans and pushing old people into traffic but that wouldn't make it true. Stick to facts,

no its not - I have it in black and white in front of me. Along with other interesting things from Kristina. I dont make things up.

can i ask you why the pups werent sold privately?

because a randomly bred working mix is worth nothing at all. THe only place to sell them for profit is to clueless people. If they were great Kristina would have gotten the $600 + they were originally advertised for. THere are still 2 for the bargain price of $200 last check

Edited by Nekhbet

And first time dog owners are more often than not the ones that purchase from pet shops cos they don't know any better!

Puppy farmers.

can i ask you why the pups werent sold privately? seems to me that would have been a better option for everyone.

Er, she tried..............................on gumtree :laugh:

Puppy farmers.

Er, she tried..............................on gumtree :laugh:

Also on Simple Trader!

I could say that Kristina also enjoys kicking orphans and pushing old people into traffic but that wouldn't make it true. Stick to facts,

no its not - I have it in black and white in front of me. Along with other interesting things from Kristina. I dont make things up.

If you have evidence that Kristina is selling more puppies to pet shops or breeding for this purpose, feel free to post it. If not, I'm afraid I'm going to have assume it is speculation and ignore it :laugh: