Should I Or Shouldn't I? Any Thoughts Appreciated.

spottychick

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have so loved reading about this lad. He's deacclimatised successfully from the cold grass as shown by strong attachment to The Bed.

Yes, he definitely prefers his creature comforts to sleeping on frosty grass squashed up against the rabbit enclosure ..... funny that! :)

The good thing is that when I went off to bed last night Dylan didn't attempt to get up on the bed with me. Just went to his own bed. So I was pleased about that.

Of course they ALL got up there in the morning. As soon as I made any "I'm awake" move. Usually I disguise it well and get a few brief moments of wakeful relaxation before the onslaught of 3 hyper dalmatians, but this morning I got a horrific cramp in my calf muscle so I couldn't help but move and make a noise! So painful.

ummmmmm.......

Dylan keeps disappearing (inside the house when the doors are shut) - I am doing my own thing when I think "Gee it's quiet." Look around - No Dylan! :)

But as soon as I make a noise he appears from nowhere.

It was a bit of a mystery so I snuck around and I just found out where he's been disappearing to...

MY bed!!!!

post-10457-1285679702_thumb.jpg

:)

Norty Dylan. Do you think I'm creating a monster?

Looks normal to me :laugh: :D
God he looks so Snuggley! I want to just climb in there with him!
I know how you feel. That bed looks so snuggly and to have Dylan as well ...... what more could you ask.

We just had a van load of Chinese tourists pull up outside my house. People often stop there because it has a fantastic view down to the town and over the hills/forest around it.

ANYway. I heard Tango bark a couple of times so they must have looked into my yard. They completely forgot about the view and were all ooohing and ahing at my spotty dogs who were looking out at them.

I walked out to see what was going on to be confronted by a dozen still and movie cameras pointing at me! :laugh:

Tango had gone back to chewing on a bone and Pepper was sort of standing there wagging her tail. But Dylan was literally POSING!!! I kid you not! :)

I took Pep and Dylan through to the front gate where they would be closer. Then I tapped the top of a concret pillar that's just next to my front gate (about 3 - 4 foot high) and Dylan immediately put his front paws on it and stretched his neck up all beautiful and charming and touched noses with me. Made quite a magnificent picture - they clearly thought he was trained to do that and made all these "wow impressive" noises hahaha Little do they know.

It was so cute. They were jabbering away in Chinese and I wished I'd paid more attention in Uni when I was learning it

I said hello and stuff in Chinese - about the extent of what I remember hee he and then in English I said - "He's a puppy" and they all looked confused so I said "Baby!" and a young woman translated the word to them so they all went "Ahhhhhhhh awwwwwww *giggle giggle**"

Then they headed over to the other side of the road - I thought they were going there to get shots of the town. But no they aimed all their cameras back at us for a long shot hahahahaha

Made my day :D

dylan --- perfect :cry:

i have been away for 10-or-so days and now returning to catch up i find myself all at once laughing, choking up, smiling from ear to ear, throat lumping, and snorting with laughter reading this thread...

what absolutely fabulous memories you have :rofl:

and the vids, the pix --- you have an incredible book in you ms spotty :rofl: