Should I Or Shouldn't I? Any Thoughts Appreciated.

spottychick

spotty you remind me of Ambridge on eques, well when she was on eques, she's now gone to cyberhorse, but that's beside the point, your stories are always full of fun and you can tell how deeply you care for your family :p keep up the stories they are for me anyway an enjoyment to read and give me a smile when I need it.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way you write draws pictures in peoples minds and that is a talent that not everyone has.

ditto :laugh:

spotty, whether you rely on this board to make your mark or you take your skills more seriously and share it with the wider community, i for one will enjoy it whatever way you express it :laugh:

srsly tho, do the reading world a favour and share your talent --- it would make you squillions! think about it: with THAT kind of freedom what a difference you could make for all those lost and broken souls...

just sayin' :laugh:

efc

Edited by Skruffy n Flea

Dear Diary

THings are as mad as ever around here. Tango is getting a little better with the pup but is still inclined to suddenly attack him and make him scream.

I woke up the other morning and could feel two dogs on the bed scrunched up together and against my legs. I expected it to be Pepper and Dylan. Imagine my surprise to see it was Tango and Pepper! Like they've been BFFs for years. It was a delightful sight - but I bet Dylan wasn't too pleased. He was in one of the dog beds hee hee

Dylan is still learning quickly - he now has sit, stay, drop, drop stay and come. He doesn't move towards his dinner until I say so (gazes adoringly into my eyes) and stays with me off-lead. Yesterday as we were nearing our back gate with Pepper and Dylan off-lead I noticed the neighbours goat was hanging around near my gate. I don't trust goats (sorry goat lovers but I've never met a goat I like and they certainly cant be trusted around dogs :wave:) so I quickly called Pepper and Dylan - Dylan came straight to me!!!! (So did Pep but she always does). Anyway, my neighbour (who owned the goat) came over and shooed the goat away so then I let Dylan back off the lead and went towards the gate. Dylan just followed me and came inside the yard without even being told to. Ah if only I could get Tango to behave like that..... :eek:

Pepper has become more puppy-ish in her behaviour - even a neighbour commented on it :love: Poor old thing, she's really a lover not a fighter and since she's started playing with the puppy he wont leave her alone. He's just constantly doing the "play with me play with me" thing, biting her round the neck, pulling her leg, biting her ears etc.... SHe generally just lets him and I've actually had to intervene on occassion when I can see she just wants to lie down and rest a while. Dylans good tho, once he listens and gets it that I want him to settle - he does!

The true nature of Pepper has emerged and she lets him get away with anything. :eek: She is a sweetheart.

Today there was a noise at the front door and all the dogs rushed up the hall barking like fiends. Suddenly I hear Dylan scream and yelp and he kept whimpering - it sounded a bit serious. I dashed out to see what had happened and just as I got to the whimpering puppy (Dylan was sitting down whining and looking vaguely hurt) Pepper pushed me out of the way and stuck her nose all over Dylan - she was trying to see what was wrong!!! What an absolute dear she is - Pepper's definitely taken on the "mum" role with him. Dylan had hurt his back leg but it was all better after a bit of a sook and lots of kisses from me and Pepper. I suspect Tango shoved him into the wall (accidentally) but Tango clearly didn't care about the crying puppy. He just stood near the fridge tap dancing in the hopes of getting a treat.

Here's some pics - look at how much bigger Dylan is - he's almost as tall as Tango!!! Note that Tango doesn't really look that wierd - it's the angle of the picture :o

post-10457-1287386520_thumb.jpg

And the lovely Pepper with Tango - this is more to show how much weight Mr Tango has put on. He sure has filled out!!!

post-10457-1287386548_thumb.jpg

Edited by spottychick

Okey dokey :D Will do it asap.

BTW THis afternoon I heard odd noises comiing from the spare room. I went to investigate and couldn't see anything amiss. I stood in there for a while. Nothing.

So I came back out into the lounge room. Heard noises from the spare room again. Went back up there. NOthing there.

THis happened a couple more times before I realised Dylan had been missing for some time. I went back into the spare room and saw the ruffle at the bottom of the bed move just slightly.

I bent down and looked under the bed and saw Dylan lying flat to the floor and trying to move to the very furthest corner where I couldn't see him. He wasn't doing anything, he hadnt chewed anything or hidden anything under there with him. He'd just been hiding under there every time I went in there to invesigate the noise he was making as he climbed OUT from under the bed!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA LIttle devil had been hiding under the bed in the spare room whenever I went in there. He was playing hide and seek with me.

:thumbsup:

ETA WHen he saw me looking at him under the bed he came crawling over, tail going nuts and licked my face and then bounded out from under the bed and ran down the hall like a loony!!! He is hilarious.

Edited by spottychick

Halloween ideas SC? :D

Gawd I leave this thread alone for a few days and look what you get up to in my absence! Hope you haven't got any more "surprises"!! :laugh:

Awwwww that poor wee long-suffering doggie!!! hahahahahaha

Hmmmmmm pink tutus are a bit scarce round here .... but I might have something.....

I'll get back to this tomorrow

hee hee