What Did Your Dogs Have For Dinner?

Tilly

Tonight was one of those nights where I do a bit of a clean out of the fridge/freezer ... and this is the boys favourite nights.

They ended up with lots of little bits ... so in their bowl tonight there was some Canine Country (BARF) mince, lamb flap, couple chicken necks, pork chop, steak, fish head, some left over little mince meatballs (made from pork, lamb, turkey and chicken mince - used as training treats), eggs, sardines, yoghurt, mashed potato and some steamed veges.

They look at their bowls drooling ... but not sure what to eat first. I think it all looks revolting in their bowl all mixed up ... but they absolutely love it ;)

So ... what did your dogs get for dinner tonight ...

Guest belgian.blue

a bowl of dry food each .. they normally have stuff added .. egg, sardines, natures gift but not tonight.

They can have some pet milk before bed to make up for my meanness.

Barf and lamb flaps for the rotties.

Barf and chicken necks for pug

Barf for the pug pup. (eta - + goats milk, yogurt, egg yolk, karo)

I am watching the pug pup lick his bowl clean as I type.

Edited by Andisa

Been moving the pup to raw, but there was some VIP type dog sausage in the fridge so this morning he got that for breakkie. Didn't want much of it, so he left it and returned to it during the day.

Dinner was a chicken wing and three or four chicken necks - been feeding the pup probably a bit too much since moving to raw over a week ago - trying a bit of everything that we have. Things have evened out some now, so we'll start over with better serving sizes tomorrow morning at breakfast. ;)

Thus far he loves chicken necks, likes chicken wings, likes the thick piece of the chicken back including the tail, hates kangaroo (that's catfood in this house :eek: ) likes tripe, will eat heart and liver and egg but doesn't like the mouthfeel from what I can tell, and thoroughly enjoys a thick piece of oxtail.

Lottie had some beef mince, some steak bone things (not sure exactly what they are!!) and an egg - I usually just give her one a week....

Her favourite is turkey necks.. she loves loves loves them...

And i've been meaning to get her a turkey leg to try, I think she'd LOVE them too!!!!!

They had a pork hock each yesterday. Breakfast was kibble with yoghurt,2 whole eggs ,oil, garlic, leftover peanut butter toast and vitabrixs from the kids breakfast lol. Absolutly disgusting mix for 7am. Prob just give them a couple small bones for dinner.