poodlefan

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And especially for you Miss BR:

A Teacup Rhodesian Ridgeback.. bet Erny will want one too:

dachshund.jpg

OMG!!! SQUEEEEEEE I HAVE to have one of these!!! I want a dark wheaten one thanks!

AND

I ordered one of these last year

2n17yoi.jpg

And he is AWESOME!!! Do you have any more?

ETA: I want a female so I can have a breading pare :laugh:

I have one in a Hairless for thsoe that want the above but no Hair!

Deshonkoitzcuintle

Ohh I HAVE to have one of these please!!!!

Hmm maybe 2.... :laugh:

If the mothers day dog is still undesexed, I'll take it back free of charge. As with Miss BR, my standard breeders terms apply. 20% off any dog for 3 litters back. Just think, I'll save you all the time and effort of doing that pesky puppy home vetting. :D

I'll see what I've got in pink dye.

Of course she's not desexed, silly. I wanted the kids to watch the miracle of puppies being born. The only problem, she whelped at the same time as a Simpson rerun so I filmed it and they can watch it later.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Greetings Poodlefan!

I manage the reputable AssemblyLine Kennels, we breed quality Australian Staffys and export to the world. Aussie Staffys are a relatively new breed but are taking off in a big way!

We used the English Staffy for a muscular build, and then threw in a couple'a Dane things and sum I dunno those ones with the spots....

Our Aussie Staffys have imported bloodlines from Ch. Trading Post She'll Be Right Mate, Ch. Woolies Parking Lot DoYa Lyk Me New Uggboots and our new litter is sired by Ch. Thats a Fckin Sik Ute Mate.

Very exciting!

We need to build our gene pool as our current bitch {the only one in the world} fell off the ute and died. Stupid dogs, yeah? Anyway, wondering if we could borrow a handfull of bitches, hopefully some small ones, get them nice and fat with puppies and squeeze 'em out like the last drop a sauce of ya snag.

Anyway, email us and we'll come pick some up this weekend.

Cheers bro!

Hmm, my people will have to discuss this with Poodlefan's people. At this moment in time, I am unsure whether the ethos and methododgy you

espouse will mesh with the ethics of Shonkypaws and Deshonko Kennels.

It is important not only to do the right thing but to be seen doing the right thing which is why all our advertisements show green and rolling grassy acres, with not a hint of a shed, a chain, or a crate. Perception is the most important thing.

Please send us a couple of bitches for us to appraise.

Nah mate don't worry we have fully sik ethics.

Our prime bitch, Ch. Grab Us a Stubby Wouldya Keith, she ate nothin but Woofbix her whole life. The others get Pedigree, the second best dog food there is. But Woofbix all the way for our special girl.

I've got lovely ads for our dogs.

See? Prime breeding stock right 'ere.

http://i55.tinypic.com/fvzll5.jpg

Here's a list of the dogs we want to breed to your bitches. As you can see, they have big tough muscles and will produce fine puppies.

First off, Ed Hardy Chek Out Me Cuzzins Holden SS Bro (IMP Frankston)

Rare chocolate and light-yellow.

http://i54.tinypic.com/20f8dx4.jpg

Second, the brother of the above, Ed Hardy I Got It in Indonesia It Means Peace Does it Relly Look Infected (IMP Geelong)A rare light-yellow and darker-spots blend.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2wh48e9.jpgimg]

Please let me know which ones you'd like to use for your breeding program.

I cannot stop laughing, I think I am dying.

Always wanted a sledding breed but just don't have the time for a big dog? Deshonko has solved your problem with the Teacup Alaskan Malamute.. all the charm in a pint size package :laugh:

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

Awesome Deshonko!!! Can I order 6 please so that I can have a full team for next sledding season? They would be perfect for my 4 year old son to take out all by himself :laugh:

Not a problem. :rofl: Its a hell of a lot easier to transport one of these teams to an event. :laugh:

On second thoughts, can I double that order so I can give one to some of my friends for Chrissy presents? Otherwise they'll all be jealous and we can't have that now :)

I'm your friend, so do I get a breeding pair? :rofl:

Sure thing MP :D If we can get enough teacup Mallies maybe we can go into business together and provide them to all of the sledding community :D No doubt they will be all the rage next year and can you imagine people's faces when we turn up to a race with a whole team in harness? They will be spewing that they didn't think of it first :sleep: What kennel name do you think we should have :noidea:

I love Zero but he just takes up too much space on the floor. How about a pup that can climb, a little like this:

sloth.jpg

But that looks more like this:

Husky.jpg

I would like it to be non-shedding, self training and of course, hypoallergenic. I don't know anyone with a allergy to dogs but you never know.

Oh and of course, it needs to be from champion bloodlines. :laugh:

Some of you wanted evidence of the elusive shephard corgi cross. Since this breed first appeared back in the late 80s I did have some difficulty finding photographic evidence of its existence. The photo below was probably taken in the early 90s. This boy was named 'Hey Dog' and in all the photos he is lying down - I'm not sure if there was a genetic flaw which limited standing or if he was just lazy. Perhaps this is why the 'shorgi' never really took off as a guard dog?
Freaking sweet mate!

(What breed is he really?, looks like quite the pretty dog)

He was a german shepherd corgi cross - being serious! He came to me as a rescue dog because he was an escape artist and was going to the pound otherwise. He stayed with me till he passed on at 9. And despite the long hair he never got matted.

I love Zero but he just takes up too much space on the floor. How about a pup that can climb, a little like this:

I would like it to be non-shedding, self training and of course, hypoallergenic. I don't know anyone with a allergy to dogs but you never know.

Oh and of course, it needs to be from champion bloodlines. :)

Like this you mean Link

:)

Some of you wanted evidence of the elusive shephard corgi cross. Since this breed first appeared back in the late 80s I did have some difficulty finding photographic evidence of its existence. The photo below was probably taken in the early 90s. This boy was named 'Hey Dog' and in all the photos he is lying down - I'm not sure if there was a genetic flaw which limited standing or if he was just lazy. Perhaps this is why the 'shorgi' never really took off as a guard dog?
Freaking sweet mate!

(What breed is he really?, looks like quite the pretty dog)

He was a german shepherd corgi cross - being serious! He came to me as a rescue dog because he was an escape artist and was going to the pound otherwise. He stayed with me till he passed on at 9. And despite the long hair he never got matted.

Absolutely gorgeous :thumbsup: I've seen corgi/shep crosses and none of them look similar to each other, this was a rather pretty combo. Though gotta wonder how the hell a corgi impregnated a GSD (or the other way around for that matter). :D

Oh those teacup husky's are divine.

I'll take a dozen please. Do they cope alright in Australian summer? I go away at Christmas for a couple o weeks, so the neighbours will have to chuck some food over the fence every few days. There's no shelter so they have to be able to cope with the weather.

If not, do you do a hairless teacup Husky? I can rub some zinc of them before I go away.

Oh do you take paypal?

Edited by puggerup

I'm very impressed by your ability to make up source rare breeds Deshonko, but a little disappointed in the colour range.

All I see are the same old dog colours and last year's jungle patterns.

Don't you have anything in green? Or crimson? Something a little more Christmassy for the sake of the kiddies. :thumbsup:

What an excellent accessory Alison! But to me that's more of a match for my ensemble for St Patrick's Day than Christmas, perhaps I just like too much tinsel??

I can see you could be a serious competitor to Deshonko if you put your mind to it! Or at least capture the niche Irish market.

Now if Deshonko could just poach your IP and add a little more Christmas spirit...

Of course it would need to be able to go into storage thrive alone in the yard during the non-holiday seasons.

Edited by Diva

Oh and of course, it needs to be from champion bloodlines. :thumbsup:

Like this you mean Link

:D

Exactly! But it would have to be able to hang upside down and look like a sibe.

Also, I only have a towel rack that it could hang on and it would have to share with the towels.... that's enough room right? I'd like one that doesn't need exercise.

Hi,

found your email on the notice board at kmart and it said you sell poerbred dogs guarnteed like

I want a dog for me mother inlaw cose she says she hates dogs and i want to make her like em.

i want one that onoly sh*ts little bits and only eats leftovers cose she dont want to buy food for the "freaking dog"

and one that dont drink cose we have water restrctions dontcha now but i supose ican give it the left over burbon if i have too

is there any sort of dog that she can tye up all day so it dont sh*t everywhere on her noice concrete yard.

oh it it better not bark or she will get real p*ssed off at yous

can i get her one wif papers so we can show the neighburs how spech we are having a poerbred dog

i might evn take it to dog shows if its tuff enoguh

if i get a girl dog can i make it have pups ???? cose i got me a spesh dog here that would make ace babies and i want me kids to see what having babies is all about.

am thiking one that dont have much hair you now them short hairs ones so i dont have to clean up after the freakn thing.

can i get it a bit cheaper cose its going to a great home and i will promise to feed it most days.

do you have them tuff ones like evn a rare bluey one cose i got me a great studded collr that i want to use i found it at the tip and its to good to wast

now cose sthe b*tch dont like dogs i will have to get it already trained like so how much xxx is that gunna cost it bettr not be too much or else

can i pay for it next fortngiht cose i m selling me torana next week so i can have some cash them

if you can send me some shots of what i should get her cose you are the xpert and nw what sort she should have

and she just told me she wants one wif 2 differnt colrd eyes is that extra if it is can i pay it off or will you take a swap wif me torana

fanks i will be waitinf for your call

call me on 1800callmenow