Can't Believe My Timing......

ellz

Thank you all. I had a really fabulous time taking them. It had been a really revolting week so destressing in the paddock with the dogs and horses on a lovely sunny and warm Spring afternoon was a real mood lightener!

And guys....those of you who remember Mr Ed will remember how opinionated he was. Well...multiply that by about 50 and you've got Dewey the horse who firmly believes he is a dog 50% of the time and a people the other 50% of the time.

He has been known to come inside and pull the cat off the top of the microwave (by the tail no less) and Mr Ellz always used to comment that he fully expected to arrive one day and find Dewey either sitting on the couch watching TV, or laying back in the bed smoking a cigarette! He says Dewey is the one man in my life who poses a serious threat to our marriage and that it is a damn good thing Dewey is a gelding! :)

He has been known to help out behind the scenes during photo shoots too....

shadow.jpg

Enjoys helping get the wood inside....

serialpest.jpg

dewey_wade25may10.jpg

Eats dog food (including meat)...

bowl28sept09.jpg

And really would rather be sitting on the couch inside.......

door28sept09.jpg

I used to get my horse to make funny faces by working the sweet spot around his withers that he couldn't reach. I knew when I hit it cos he'd stick his head up in the air and curl his lips up and quiver and then lean on me and I'd have to stop until he stood on his own feet so I could start again.

I found the sweet spot on a friends arab foal and she showed her appreciation by looking for one on my shoulder, was hysterical. Fortunately she only used lips to work my jacket so no holes.

so much fun.

What great shots, lovely to see them all looking so happy :mad

Love the 'brave' staffy :mad

I used to get my horse to make funny faces by working the sweet spot around his withers that he couldn't reach. I knew when I hit it cos he'd stick his head up in the air and curl his lips up and quiver and then lean on me and I'd have to stop until he stood on his own feet so I could start again.

I found the sweet spot on a friends arab foal and she showed her appreciation by looking for one on my shoulder, was hysterical. Fortunately she only used lips to work my jacket so no holes.

so much fun.

Ah yes I remember doing that, it's so cute on foals :mad