Update On Xena

Megs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for everyones comments, its nice to get such wonderful feedback. :D

What a little honey pot she is! . And how gorgeous are Xena and Kasey together! Tooooo much cuteness!!!

If anyone is interested in helping out with Xena's vet fees, I've put her up as Dog of the Month on my website

http://fidosfunhouse.com.au/help_this_dog_44.html . $35 raised already

I also have a donation tin for her at the shop which I'll include with the sponsorship money at the end of the month (end of October I should say)

ETA - fundraising with Meg's permission

Thank you so so so much yellowgirl, i am expecting Xena's vet bill to go to about $500 today so every dollar helps alot!

The vet actually just rang me and although i told her that a number of crested people have confirmed that its just pimples shes keen to do a biopsy on her skin, paticulary the couple of bigger lumps under her skin on her back legs, her and another vet are paying for the lab costs so its not costing me anything :). They have never seen a crestie before so they're interested in expanding their knowledge and getting a definite diagnosis, its really nice to see :).

Better go Kasey is giving me the why haven't you walked me yet eyes :laugh:

Megs

Because this is such a great story why dont you do a story for the mag Thats life ?

They pay a few dollars for good stories?

Send me the details of her life with you and before you including all the mishaps and happy sides and I can put it together in a readable teary happy type story if you like!!

Being a report writer I can usually spreaaaaad out a few details ! lol

This is such a wonderful thread. :):laugh:

ETA - fundraising with Meg's permission :rofl:
Great work, yellowgirl. More reasons for me to move to Adelaide :)
Congratulations on your success with Xena! She looks so happy! Glad to hear the skin is starting to improve .. and that you're getting into the swing of squeezing pimples like the rest of us Cresty weirdos! ;) I can sit for ages squeezing my guys but it freaks my mum out something shocking! ;) The white spots/scars will cover up beautifully with some sun exposure and you'll find that she'll actually tan in the sun - obviously just watch she's not getting burnt! She's an absolute cutie!
Will ya pulease stop this talk about squeezing pimples ... I am one of those disgusting people who LOVES squeezing pimples and black/white heads and I am jealous.
It wasn't until I saw her with Kasey that I realised how tiny she was! And she is so lucky to have Kasey - I think that has really helped her settle in. They are both gorgeous!!!!
She is tiny - we needed to see Kasey to really see how tiny.
The vet actually just rang me and although i told her that a number of crested people have confirmed that its just pimples shes keen to do a biopsy on her skin, paticulary the couple of bigger lumps under her skin on her back legs, her and another vet are paying for the lab costs so its not costing me anything :D. They have never seen a crestie before so they're interested in expanding their knowledge and getting a definite diagnosis, its really nice to see :rofl:.
Now they are the sorts of vets you want to have: 1. for helping you out financially, and 2. wanting to expand their knowledge. Edited by Mother Moocher

Just had to pop in and look at the pics of Xena and Kasey again :( :D . Megs, can I copy a couple and put them in my website gallery?

Fantastic news about the vet wanting help out and learn more :)

This is such a wonderful thread. :wave: :D
ETA - fundraising with Meg's permission :(
Great work, yellowgirl. More reasons for me to move to Adelaide :(

Will ya pulease stop this talk about squeezing pimples ... I am one of those disgusting people who LOVES squeezing pimples and black/white heads and I am jealous.

Here's 3 more reasons to move ... 1. you can have crestie cuddles whenever you like 2. you can come and play in the shop any time 3. you can borrow Madeline and squeeze away to your heart's content :(

eta - missing words

Edited by yellowgirl

Mother Moocher ... anytime you feel like a trip to Melbourne you're more than welcome to come for a squeeze visit with my guys! :cry:

Mother Moocher ... anytime you feel like a trip to Melbourne you're more than welcome to come for a squeeze visit with my guys! :D
OMG, a pimple squeezing trip around Australia to be organised :cry::rofl:

How does that song go again?? "I've squeezed everywhere man ... I've squeezed everywhere man ....." :rofl:

Just had to pop in and look at the pics of Xena and Kasey again :swear: :D . Megs, can a couple and put them in my website gallery?

Fantastic news about the vet wanting help out and learn more :cry:

This is such a wonderful thread. :rofl::rofl:
ETA - fundraising with Meg's permission :mad
Great work, yellowgirl. More reasons for me to move to Adelaide ;)

Here's 3 more reasons to move ... 1. you can have crestie cuddles whenever you like 2. you can come and play in the shop any time 3. you can borrow Madeline and squeeze away to your heart's content :swear:

Get a Xolo they dont have the disgusting pimples! The sad way the Cresteds went with bad skin in some!!

lol