Telltale Dogs

Ons

anyone else got one? One that like to dob on others, whether human or pets?

Flash the coolie is dreadful, he always has to make sure that I know if Onslow my golden retriever or the cats are doing something they shouldn't be doing. Tilly, who is his best mate, can do what ever she likes.

Only tonight I was talking on the phone with mum and Flash was sitting next to me. He suddenly gives out a growl, I look up and Violet Cat was on the kitchen bench where she isn't supposed to be :) big brother was dobbing on her :swear:

My oldest girl does that,she also rouses on anyone who doesn't listen when I rouse.

If the big dogs are playing rough round the smaller ones she will herd the littlies under the car and make them stay there,tells me if the horses have got where they don't belong and alerts me to anything she thinks needs my attention by poking me with her nose and growling.

She is Aunty scarey Lou to every one. :)

Grrr... little Winston foster puppy sat quietly in his crate and watched little Miss Zoe foster puppy take some tissues from my corner table and chew them up on the couch... I only noticed when I heard her knock something off the table and went to investigate...

I should be suss when they aren't making any noises...

T.

:):swear::swear:

seems Flashy isn't the only one

flash does tell the others off too, the other day Onsy was playing with me whilst I was grooming with him, he accidentally mouthed my hand and Flash snapped at him for doing so Mr Perfect would never to do anything ike that.

Yep...Gus is my little dobber mate. He always lets out high pitched Yippy barks when ever Jane is up to no good stealing something she should'nt have. Then I unashamably use him to get Jane to leave what ever it is she shouldn't have by treating him bigtime in a training session. Jane just can't resist joining in so invaribly gives up her stolen treasure! Sure beats hurling verbal abuse at her while I chase her around the backyard!

Yep, I call my dogs the fun police, they alert me if they think the cats are up to no good and break up any tiffs.

Last week they dobbed in the new cat when he managed to get out of the cat run which I was completing.

Yes :laugh::love:

My eldest Samoyed Bundy is always dobbing on our Sibe, but never the other Sams. Gawd it makes me laugh.

I know the bark too, so it is usually followed by me telling my oh HIS Sibe is up to no good AGAIN and HE had better go and see what SHE is up to :laugh::)

Nope!

Bubby thinks Bitty should be allowed to do ANYTHING she likes and that the entire family should humour her whims. He goes out of his way to ensure that she can do what she likes, even when we stop her! He doesn't believe in discipline! :laugh:

My sisters husky/shep cross is also known as the fun police. She is constantly telling the others they are misbehaving and rounding up the young one when she runs too far away on walks. If one of the dogs does something bad in the house she is normally sitting beside it till we see it, waiting for the punishment to be doled out. Her big dobber act is usually when we get home from work. She 'tells' us all about what happened during the day and we can usually tell who she thought was the naughtiest by who she spends the night telling off for invisible crimes.

Funny thing is she is far from perfect. Every now and then we will catch her playing with someone else's toys or digging a hole to china in the back yard. She just looks at us cat like and haughty with a 'don't go on about it!' face.