K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

PMSL Seita our cabin is going to be so much "fun" :confused: :confused:

sure is... just wait till you meet Tyson, he has zero prey drive but doesn't stop moving... EVER! He's going to drive you, Daisy and everyone else nuts!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is he food driven Nic? He sounds hilarious!

only when he's hungry! He can be Steve's challenge for the weekend - find me something that motivates this dog other than a moving object (sheep or other dogs) or his blasted shadow!!!

only when he's hungry! He can be Steve's challenge for the weekend - find me something that motivates this dog other than a moving object (sheep or other dogs) or his blasted shadow!!!

I can bring the Tyson Monster daughter and Mack's half sister..

She is a toe munching, non stop, happy yipping MONSTER!!!!

Edited by Mystiqview

Less than a month to go! Who is definitely coming?

Meeeeeeeeeeee..!

I am giving up a weekend of dog shows to come, so it better be good :confused:

Me too! But I already know it's going to be good.

I'll be there too... with wine and 3 black and white nutbags! Be prepared for chaos!!! We can inspect Tyson the NO DRIVE dog, Mack the work in progress and Ella the ultimate nutbag who has too much drive and not enough sense! :confused::laugh::rofl:

Oh No not the Tyson Monster Nic LOL if you get sick of him he can always stay in my cabin.

Tracie you have to bring Pepe and Blue with you I must have my yipping MONSTER girl there LOL

I can just imagine them.. Can you imagine in one Cabin..

Tyson, Mac and Pepe??

Oh my gawd.. the trouble those three would generate??

Pepe has definitely inherited the non stop gene from her Pa.

@ Staffylover: Did you get hold of the other person in our Cabin SL81?

We'll have a family reunion!!! Mack has inherited Tyson's gogogog genes too but at least he has focus! Tyson has none~!!! LOL

Meet and greet or checkin is around 5-5:30, dinner is normally around 6:00 after dinner usually 7:30ish some of the DWD girls have been invited to showcase our sport with their routines.

Me ....... don't know yet :confused:

Lucky I'm bringing the beagle, it sounds like we will have an over flow of crazy BCs :)

And the not-so-crazy Aussie!!! Actually, I take that back, she's pretty crazy - especially with other dogs!!!

Theres going to be a DWD cabert on Friday night.

Oh that'll be awesome!!!!

LOL. Pepe can have focus...

She has it.. then it goes... But I am being tough. She is only 11 weeks old.

She has learnt "out of the kitchen" for 2 minutes, then comes back in incase things drop from on high

I am being mean to Tyson, he can focus when we're doing TOT or when I have a handful of treats and am asking him to do something!

@ Staffylover: Did you get hold of the other person in our Cabin SL81?

Have contacted the other person via PM on here to get hold of Ann and to let her know if she is still going have not heard back from her as yet.

Sorry I got your PM, I think the universe is telling me not to go, my boss has rostered me to work that weekend and my credit card bill has creeped up again :rofl: Ill have to chat to my boss on Monday, but Im still not sure about the credit card problem

Dagboy & I will be there with our tribe, hoping Steve can help with Jarrah's "dislike" of other people.

Cabaret is supposed to be at 7.30 after dinner which is good because I don't think we will be there much earlier than that anyway.