Meet Tret The Agility Dog

RottnBullies

I couldn't help but cringe everytime he landed from those heights, can't be too good for his joints....
That is exactly what people don't realise. The throw the frisbee or ball or whatever for the dog who spins and leaps and twirls and of course is having a great time, but the result can be very unfortunate in the long run.

I couldn't help but cringe everytime he landed from those heights, can't be too good for his joints....
That is exactly what people don't realise. The throw the frisbee or ball or whatever for the dog who spins and leaps and twirls and of course is having a great time, but the result can be very unfortunate in the long run.

A large dog at the park we go to broke a leg earlier this year after landing badly from height (ball-throwing) :thumbsup: he is apparently recovering but it was absolutely dreadful to see.

That video made me :rofl: , definitely needs a "don't try this at home kids" warning!

That dog looks like he is having a fab time!

Be a pain in the butt to keep in the yard though.

We used to have a very similar dog (stafford/boxer mix) who could do stuff like that and he was literally impossible to keep in the yard...he could jump 6ft fences without even touching the top.

hmmm, I think my Froggy would be a great parkour partner for him, she has always naturally wanted to be on top of anything high or walk on any raised surface and run over brick fences while we are out walking, and if there's a break in the fence she just leaps from where she's at to the next bit. Her love for this sort of things is why I started her in agility. I never let her jump off it gets too high, I lift her down and if whatever she is walking on has a slope down that's just a bonus as it is an opportunity for her to work on contacts.

Still at 7 and a half years old she is an absolute nightmare to keep in the yard, so she is penned anytime I leave the house.

That dog looks like he is having a fab time!

Be a pain in the butt to keep in the yard though.

Agreed!

That dog must be super fit though.

It's nice to see a non-working breed dog so eager to please and energetic.

Imagining the hours for training him though... phew!

Great vid and clearly a fit, happy & very body aware dog. I think the owner should lay off a few of those tricks though, there are some definate accidents waiting to happen there.

I'm sure the dog would be just as happy doing tricks that are less thrill seeking, but I loved it none the less. :rofl: