Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Have just weaned a litter of pups straight onto black hawk adult with excellent results.

You have to show us pics as we need proof :lollipop:

Especially for you Clyde ;)

O M G what a gorgeous bunch of cuddle kids. Now that would make a great advertising photo for BH ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My daughter & I are going to start to distribute it out of Coffs Harbour on the NSW North & Mid North Coast. Any feedback as to who we would be helping in this area, would be greatly appreciated. Currently we get ours down from the distributor in Ipwich. We would be hoping to get a good deal through a local courier company + do local deliveries ourselves.

getting a small bag this wed from julana up here in brisbane, kinda excited since all the good reviews, my pup is kinda not interested in his nutro as much now, so hopefully he will like this one.

Julana delivered the product this morning here in Brisbane. Loved the product, packaging and price. She even gave me extra 1kg for free for the price of 5kg since I didnt ask for sample. My rotty pup is enjoying it. Cant wait till he fully gets off Nutro and into BH.

Guest english.ivy

Julana delivered the product this morning here in Brisbane. Loved the product, packaging and price. She even gave me extra 1kg for free for the price of 5kg since I didnt ask for sample. My rotty pup is enjoying it. Cant wait till he fully gets off Nutro and into BH.

Smells great doesn't it!?

My feline had the major runs today from the BH :( Poor girl. So I have her back on Nutro.

When we designed our new pantry, we made the lower part big enough to store 2 x 20kg plastic boxes, they have wheeled bases and snaplock lids, and that's where the kibble goes. As soon as we get it, we empty the bags into the boxes and it stays fresh and safe from mice.

Guest english.ivy

I store mine a tin which I got with a bag of dog food a few years ago. Holds about 18kg I think.

Smells great doesn't it!?

My feline had the major runs today from the BH :( Poor girl. So I have her back on Nutro.

Just got a huge sample pack delivered :thumbsup: Hugo seems willing to pop them like treats so I'm quite happy!

But I have to be honest, it smells very similar to Nutro for me. :laugh:

Oookay, I think we might have a problem with Hugo liking the food too much. I poured some in his bowl, he wolfed it down in ten seconds flat and started shoving his bowl at me again. Poured some more in, and the same thing happened. He's not getting full :rofl: So now I've poured a couple of cups into the Bob-A-Lot and he's been knocking it around for the last half hour :p

Are there some sort of crazy addictive dog drugs in BH?? :rofl: (Kidding btw)

I switched my guys over to BH cold turkey, Shelley handled the change easy didn't really have sloopy poo at all, Buddy on the other hand took about a week for his poo to firm up, Rascal took about a week also.I use to have problems with Shelley with introducing new foods but now its buddy. LOl I thought the same thing what the hell is in BH as my guys are going crazy over the food.

Guest english.ivy

Dju you need to do the change slowly so he doesn't get an upset tummy

I agree as BH is more rich than your other dry foods and has no beet pulp, which gives dogs firm poop. Though I did slowly switch my cat over to BH and she still got the runs [big time], so I don't think I can feed it to her :(

I ordered another 20kg bag and it's getting delivered by courier, hopefully it will be at my front door today! Will make getting BH so much easier :)

Going to have to store it in the house so the mice don't eat it, as I still have about 15kg of the other bag left to use. Wendy [perth supplier] is going away next week so I didn't want to run short while she was away.

Royal canin 0: black hawk 1!

Received the sample today and put half and half in Olives bowl on either side. The BH was gone in seconds and the RC remains! Good to know she hasn't got an eating disorder! Just a bit fussy obviously! The problem is now she is following me around expecting me to give her more! Cute :-)

EI- do you know how long Wendy is Going away for? I still have so much RC plus my huge sample bag so don't want to buy it just now but dont want to run out of food in the mean time!

Guest english.ivy

I'll need to check my email at home as she emailed me the dates but roughly from June 23rd for two weeks.

I could email you the order form, which you email back to Wendy with how much you want and then she sends your bag with a courier the day payment hits her bank account. Which should be a two/three day turn around.

Glad your dog loves BH!

We received our dog food sample week before last, thanks Sherel. I have recently inherited 3 dogs, and have my 2 dogs as well. Happy to report that all of our household of dogs really liked the food, and I have just purchased a bag of dog variety which was delivered by Nicholas and his lovely Mum. Wonderful service, thank you. :D

I have also bought a bag of the cat food, however, I don't really know if it will suit them yet as they have never tried it. Fingers crossed all goes well there.

While using the sample bag, I did notice much less to collect while doing daily poo duty. :thumbsup:

ETA My Stafford has never really liked dry food and would only eat it if mixed in with his chicken mince. I just put some in a bowl for an afternoon snack, and he gladly ate it straight, so it must be very tasty.

Edited by sumosmum