Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ordered a 3kg bag from julana and postage was $15 to the gold coast. Hope there'll be better distribution! Asked for samples beforehand but never got anything until I actually wanted to buy something.

Guest english.ivy

Have just weaned a litter of pups straight onto black hawk adult with excellent results.

You have to show us pics as we need proof :lollipop:

Especially for you Clyde ;)

That is too cute!

i'm really glad you came back sherel :)

any ex-artemis feeders? how does artemis compare to BH?

*stix up hand*

artemis is a good product and both my dogs enjoyed it and did well on it BUT i hated the crumbing in the bottom of the bag and for the cost, i kinda felt cheated in some small way because of that --- stroke one for black hawk: NO CRUMBING and it doesn't hit nearly as hard in the hip pocket...

Have just weaned a litter of pups straight onto black hawk adult with excellent results.

O

M

G

i would die!!! what a great photo of gorgeous dogs :)

OMG, I can barely breathe - I seriously did such a sharp intake of breath and they are so delicious. I will take the one on the far right please, failing that the second from the left please. Or both :laugh:

How did you manage to get an entire litter so gorgeous? Is it the Black Hawk? :D

OMG, I can barely breathe - I seriously did such a sharp intake of breath and they are so delicious. I will take the one on the far right please, failing that the second from the left please. Or both :laugh:

How did you manage to get an entire litter so gorgeous? Is it the Black Hawk? :D

LOL they are even better in real life, have to be cuddled to be believed, my recipe is - take one gorgeous mum, find her an amazing husband and add a good measure of Black Hawk.

Even my vet kept saying "but they are all so nice"

There are many more photos on facebook if you are on there :D

*stix up hand*

artemis is a good product and both my dogs enjoyed it and did well on it BUT i hated the crumbing in the bottom of the bag and for the cost, i kinda felt cheated in some small way because of that --- stroke one for black hawk: NO CRUMBING and it doesn't hit nearly as hard in the hip pocket...

O

M

G

:laugh: my wonderful bunch of time wasters - believe me I dread the day they will start to leave - love each and every one of them!

Yes! I was feeding Artemis Fresh Mix and have since switched to BH. I thought my dog was doing really well on Artemis (coat was soft and glossy) but BH has the same effect with the added bonus of... poop that is much less stinky. Also, I think she likes the taste of BH better.

where is the nearest disturbutor for north brisbane suburbs?

I'm on the northern suburbs of Brisbane, and I emailed julana.. Her email address is on the website. Not sure exactly where she is, but I was told the delivery charge is $5 per order.

Julana is the contact for Brisbane, she is located in or near Ipswich, cost of the food is $85 plus $5 delivery, pickup is available from Newstead (hubbys work). She emailed me the other day saying she is planning a northside delivery mid next week (so this week coming) so now is a good time to contact her

Her email is [email protected]

Ok well that's good to know. I'm not too fussed with the price as she is my only child heehee and I don't mind spending the money on good food! But if they are much a muchness I might just keep her on RC as it's obviously a lot easier to get! Thanks for the advice guys :-)

Hi Olivebaby,

I know of a breeder who lives in Canning Vale / Southern River area who just took home a few bags to try on a couple of his fussy eaters / show dogs. If he is convinced this is the stuff to have he has mentioned becoming the distributor in WA. When I find out what he has decided I will re-post here and let you know the contact details.

:thumbsup:

Sounds absolutely great then :thumbsup: Hugo needs a large breed food because of the density of his bones or something something (I forgot the details :o ) and if it won't harm his growth, we might be switching to BH :D

Can anyone tell me an estimate of how much BH costs? We're feeding Nutro at the moment, but at $115 for 15 KG and Hugo going through a bag every two-three months, we're going broke, so we can't afford much more than $100 per 15kg! :laugh:

Hi Dju,

We have Rottweilers on it so as far as having a breed with large thick bone goes I think it is great BUT we also feed raw chicken carcases, roo meat and much more in the way of raw meaty bones.

ETA: It costs me $75 for 20kg but we drive to the distributor and pick it up so no delivery costs.

Edited by Rottsup

Guest english.ivy

Ok well that's good to know. I'm not too fussed with the price as she is my only child heehee and I don't mind spending the money on good food! But if they are much a muchness I might just keep her on RC as it's obviously a lot easier to get! Thanks for the advice guys :-)

Hi Olivebaby,

I know of a breeder who lives in Canning Vale / Southern River area who just took home a few bags to try on a couple of his fussy eaters / show dogs. If he is convinced this is the stuff to have he has mentioned becoming the distributor in WA. When I find out what he has decided I will re-post here and let you know the contact details.

Wendy, the current Perth distributor, lives in Southern River.

We need a NOR [north of the river for non WAers] distributor.

Guest english.ivy

Yes someone north of the river would be very handy.,, southern river and canning vale are too far for me. I would rather pay the $5 delivery fee I think.

Yeah the frieght fee is much nicer than sitting through all that traffic! I'm putting in my first delivery order Wednesday night, I'm rather excited hehehe.

I did think about becoming a supplier but I'm not sure if there is much of a demand up our way for it, except yourself Olivebaby.

Hi Olivebaby,

Distributor for Black Hawk or Royal Canin??

They truly are a gorgeous bunch! Could you post a link to more pics please?

*stix up hand*

O

M

G

:laugh: my wonderful bunch of time wasters - believe me I dread the day they will start to leave - love each and every one of them!

@ososwift- black hawk... I already have my girl on RC I'm happy enough with it but she is really fussy and I want to see if she will like somethin else better... Last night my girlfriend had the great idea of scooping out her food with one of those tennis ball throwers and feeding it to her like that. She ate it up because I think she thought it was a game!

@EI you should!!! Just do a poll or something and see who would buy it, I'm sure there are lots of us NOR! We are getting our sample sent today... Hope my girl isn't developing an eating disorder and will like this food more. Can't think of anything worse than feeding a dog with a nasogastric tube yuk!