Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Hi Skruffy n Flea

we had to move into a branded bag so people could be guaranteed what they were buying was definitely BlackHawk,

Thanks

Sherel

sherel, thank you :)

Hi Skruffy n Flea

Sorry no one has got back to you do you know who you left a message with ?

i wish not to provide the name of the person i had left a message for; things got complicated for her in other areas and i'm unwilling to add to her woes :)

BlackHawk is 100% Australian Made with 100% Australian ingredients , with our micro ingredients again we source them from Australia but sometimes demand out weighs supply in those cases we source from around the world the best available micro ingredients from the human supply chain which means those ingredients are also used in human food in Australia. if a country is to supply our micro ingredients they have to prove extensive testing and reports as our micro ingredients are human grade.

100% Australian owned

THIS needs to be added to your website! and THAT is exactly what i believed but i became unsure when i received my last supply in the new packaging...

as you can imagine designing the branded bags, organising the text etc was a long task back n forth the the designers, we have some how missed the adding Australian ingredients text, but it will be added on our next run of printed bags.

you have answered all my questions in one mighty swipe :D

Regards

Sherel

Hi Skruffy n Flea

i am not sure what you mean about Quote "there's also that wee voice inside too that keeps asking have things changed in the world of black hawk!?" Unquote

Nothing has changed at all, except we have become extremely busy, if you can let me know what that little voice is saying, i can answer for you

Thanks

Sherel

all my previous black hawk supply had been delivered in clear or white plastic bags [no labels] and so when i received the last supply in the new packaging, i just wondered whether the ingredient sources had been altered; that's all that was about :)

sherel, thank you very much for clearing it up --- most graciously appreciated :)

i must again thank sheena [previous page] because she in the interim helped allay my concerns :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi tlc

Your welcome, we were inundated with sample requests from everywhere even as far as Russia LOL,

Let me know what you think to the grooming products hen you have tried them,

Thanks

Sherel

Sherel, thanks so much for my samples, I am yet to try out the Shampoo and conditioner but the cat food is a hit, Lee got me a bag in the last delivery you made to her so I have a bigger bag to go on with! Thanks again, 4 happy dogs here, beautiful shiny soft coats and lots of energy. Plus a happy kitty. :thumbsup:

Hi tara

Do you feed anything else including any type of treats,

as mentioned it can also be the weather, also did you or are you mixing BlackHawk with her last kibble ?

Regards

Sherel

Yeah it would be such a shame if it is, becuase she is much better on it (obviously appart from the itching if it is related).

Hi SilverHaze

We do have lots of plans

Not sure if it will help your racing crew, but we have other race people Sibes & Mals using our puppy formula in race season, it has the same amount of protein but 3% less fat, the others say they are happy with how their race dogs are going, we also have a Greyhound doing well racing on the adult formula, but different type of atheletes

Regards

Sherel

Is there any hope in the near future of Black Hawk making a performance level food?

Or food with bigger sized kibble pieces?

I've placed my older dogs onto the adult (they were on eagle pack natural) and they are doing well which is great - they will stay on this.

Our younger racing dogs have also been on BH for the last couple of months and done well, but its now time to switch them over to a performance food. They are normally on Eagle Pack Power - but this has been hard to source lately. If BH were to develop a similar level food - we would be more than happy to try it.

Hi NOCTRL

Arby is a big boy now, :D

How are you currently getting your BlackHawk to NT ?? we are working hard to get it into NT, so hopefully it wont be long,

Thanks

Sherel

Arby has been on BH Puppy since 12 weeks.. he is almost 8 months now and I just ordered him a full size bag of "Big boy black hawk" :laugh: :laugh:

He's a chubby little munchkin!

I love Black Hawk, i just wish there was a distributor up here in the NT

Hi Plan B

Love your user name,

Congrats on on being a rescuer something i am also passionate about,with Collie rescue

Thank you for the feedback, great they are all doing well,

i am excited about some new products we are working on, hope to be able to share the news soon

Thanks

Sherel '

Thought I'd already left some feedback but apparently not.

I switched to Black Hawk a few months ago and have had my dogs on it. All of them are doing brilliantly on it and, my dog who has always had a skin condition/allergies, is actually regrowing hair that wasn't growing back before.

Because of that, I switched all the rescue dogs on BH too, and constantly get told how great they are all looking. We had a Husky pup and had him on the puppy formula - at his vet visit, the vet was amazed by his condition, the perfect weight, the good hair, etc, and they'll be looking into stocking BH because of that.

Very, very happy with it. It's the first kibble I've been able to give every single dog, so has cut a lot of hassle out at feeding time!

1332761938[/url]' post='5776577']

Hi tara

as mentioned it can also be the weather, also did you or are you mixing BlackHawk with her last kibble ?

Regards

Sherel

1332723643[/url]' post='5775827']

Yeah it would be such a shame if it is, becuase she is much better on it (obviously appart from the itching if it is related).

Yeah I did mix it with her last kibble for a week or so gradually changed her over. I'm thinking now it might have been a skin irritation now, I'll just keep monitoring. she loves her BH and is much better on it. She's does get other treats but nothin else new has been introduced recently.

I would also be interested in a active type formula :)

:thumbsup:

1332761938[/url]' post='5776577']

Hi tara

Regards

Sherel

1332723643[/url]' post='5775827']

Yeah I did mix it with her last kibble for a week or so gradually changed her over. I'm thinking now it might have been a skin irritation now, I'll just keep monitoring. she loves her BH and is much better on it. She's does get other treats but nothin else new has been introduced recently.

This is exactly what happened with Lexi, I gradually changed her over (I was finishing up the last bag of RC) and when she was on 100% BH she started itching, freaked out thinking maybe it was the lamb, so I went and bought a chicken and rice food and started the process of switching her back, the itching stopped, and I still had her on a mix, so I decided to put her back on BH and she has been fine since

All my guys have been on it now for a good 9 months or so.. i notice one of my boys were chewing himself to bits.. so much it was sooo red raw... He is now on 100% raw n he has stoped chewing himself to bits.. But the others are still on BH n doing very very well on it.. I love the food!

Hi NOCTRL

How are you currently getting your BlackHawk to NT ?? we are working hard to get it into NT, so hopefully it wont be long,

Thanks

Sherel

Arby has been on BH Puppy since 12 weeks.. he is almost 8 months now and I just ordered him a full size bag of "Big boy black hawk" :laugh: :laugh:

I was buying the 3kg packs through Aussie Agility, but have found LuckyPet will post the 20kg at a very reasonable cost of $19.95, so that is where i have ordered the big bag from.

I would love to be able to buy it locally eventually! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi NOTRL

we are working on NT so hopefully soon

Thanks

Sherel

Hi NOCTRL

Thanks

Sherel

I was buying the 3kg packs through Aussie Agility, but have found LuckyPet will post the 20kg at a very reasonable cost of $19.95, so that is where i have ordered the big bag from.

I would love to be able to buy it locally eventually! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

something interesting and something i thought i would share, i have been helping a family with their little dog, health issues for a long time,and over the years they have tried everything, blood tests say she is alergic to Elm Trees but there are no Elm trees near their home, so the only thing that has not changed through out this little girls life is her spot on flea treatment, so l asked them to give her a break from it, and no surprise her issues are nearly cleared up, so its not always diet,but may not always be spot on either

it can be a combination of things,

Just thought i would share

Regards

Sherel

All my guys have been on it now for a good 9 months or so.. i notice one of my boys were chewing himself to bits.. so much it was sooo red raw... He is now on 100% raw n he has stoped chewing himself to bits.. But the others are still on BH n doing very very well on it.. I love the food!

My apologies to those in this thread who don't think my posting photos of our litter is appropriate, however Sherel asked.

We are in the process of weaning them onto Black Hawk puppy. Their Mum as been on BH adult and for the last 6 weeks BH puppy.

The pups are a month old and had their first outing outside yesterday.

post-8234-0-17131800-1332881809_thumb.jpg

post-8234-0-30407700-1332881826_thumb.jpg

post-8234-0-03816400-1332881840_thumb.jpg

post-8234-0-43210100-1332881857_thumb.jpg

Ok scrap that, Lucky Pet have sent me an email saying they can;t post to me for that price, i guess Darwin doesn't count as "Australia Wide".

Who has the best price on shipping BH? It looks like i'm going to run out before i'll be able to get any more up here :(

Edited by NOCTRL