Guest belgian.blue

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Trish

There is a few new retailers to be added to the website, which the web designer has, the hold up is we are having a new website built, with more information etc, the web designer is currently transfering info from the old to the new, i am not a computer buff but was told best to wait to add new info on the web, we are hoping the new page will be up in the next week or so, its looking lovely,

Regards

Sherel

Can I suggest that the website be updated about the suppliers in SA.

After convincing Hackham Fodder that it would be a good decision for him to handle BH, I would hate to think that he misses out on sales because the information is not up to date.

I have posted in this thread, but it needs to be on the website too.

Thanks,

Trish

Thats great and may I say the new packaging looks very professional.

I don't like giving bad feedback and on the whole the food has been fine, but since I have been switching Cooper over onto BH his poops and pop-offs have been really BAD smelling. The only difference has been the food (lamb and rice puppy formula) and I thought maybe it was the lamb as his previous food has been chicken. Has anyone else noticed this?

Hi ravenaul

Its a new formula, chicken based, but same high quality Australian ingredients

Regards

Sherel

Hi Everyone

some updates and news from BlackHawk,

We are now in branded packaging, due to so many other products out on the market in the same white bag, but being a totally different formula, we decided BlackHawk needed to be in branded bags so BkackHawk consumers could be guaranteed that they are purchasing BlackHawk, All retailers should now have the branded bags,

We have definitely NOT put our prices up at all even with the branded bag, so please dont let anyone tell you we have, from feedback some have used the branded bag as an excuse to raise the price,

We will be launching a new formula in the next couple of months, which will be a lighter formula,

For those wondering about our New shampoo range we have received excellent feeddback and some great testimonials which will appear on the new website,

You can also see updates on our Face book page,

If anyone has any questions please email me on [email protected]

Regards

Sherel

Is it a new 'light' formula or is the normal food now going to be lighter? :) thanks

Hi OSoSwift

Thanks there was alot of time and effort into designing and proof reading the bags

Regards

Sherel

I got some more dog food today and WOW love the new bags :)

Already sold some and I haven't even had a change to unpack the car!

I showed a friend today who buys the food from me and she was very impressed. She is getting a new puppy shortly and was very happy to see I now am also getting the puppy food. It looks very proffessional and you can tell that the design has been well thought out.

I think I remember that the puppy food had 2% wheat in it but there is no mention of wheat on the ingredient panel. Does it no longer contain wheat?

So is the chicken and rice only going to be a 'light' variety? I need a regular one for my race horses lol

Hi ravenaul

Its a new formula, chicken based, but same high quality Australian ingredients

Regards

Sherel

Hi Everyone

some updates and news from BlackHawk,

We are now in branded packaging, due to so many other products out on the market in the same white bag, but being a totally different formula, we decided BlackHawk needed to be in branded bags so BkackHawk consumers could be guaranteed that they are purchasing BlackHawk, All retailers should now have the branded bags,

We have definitely NOT put our prices up at all even with the branded bag, so please dont let anyone tell you we have, from feedback some have used the branded bag as an excuse to raise the price,

We will be launching a new formula in the next couple of months, which will be a lighter formula,

For those wondering about our New shampoo range we have received excellent feeddback and some great testimonials which will appear on the new website,

You can also see updates on our Face book page,

If anyone has any questions please email me on [email protected]

Regards

Sherel

Is it a new 'light' formula or is the normal food now going to be lighter? :) thanks

Just a little bit disappointed in Black Hawk. My dogs love it and do very well. Today when I went to buy some more, they have none and can't get any. As I was just about out I had to go and get Holistic Select. I have a young male who I did not want to change diet as he is just getting over a bout of gastro. I am going to ring another outlet which is way out of my way to see if I can get some on Friday.

I really think that if a company is going to sell a product they should make sure it is always available to the public.

Sorry about the whinge.

Happy now just got a good load of BH, dogs are very happy

HI

The Chicken & Rice formula is still about 2 months off, we first made sure we had a great formula, now we are designing the bag which is nearly done, then it has to be printed, will post on here when the formula is ready

Regards

Sherel

When is the chicken & rice black hawk available? I was just about to get a bag of the original puppy.

1329385467[/url]' post='5724857']

HI

The Chicken & Rice formula is still about 2 months off, we first made sure we had a great formula, now we are designing the bag which is nearly done, then it has to be printed, will post on here when the formula is ready

Regards

Sherel

1329348884[/url]' post='5724077']

When is the chicken & rice black hawk available? I was just about to get a bag of the original puppy.

No worries thanks. I pick up my puppy bag at end of the month so I'll probably get the chicken after that then.