Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Does anyone know where the best place is to get black hawk in sydney, im coming down next week from blue mountains into the city so anywhere also that route i can stop. Also would it be suitable for a 4 month Labrador pup? She has been on proplan but i havent been satisfied by it, she hasnt got much left now so if i could work out if black hawk would be suitable and slowy move her over to the black hawk.

Hi Tara, you can drop in and buy Black Hawk from Hawkesbury Pet foods at Mulgrave which is near Windsor.

The address is Unit 4/7 Wingate Road, Mulgrave Phone number 4587 7050. Really friendly place, they also stock other things like pigs ears, fresh meat and bones, green tripe etc. Just ask for Sandra and she will help you out with anything you need.

cheers

Jess.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, just wanted to let you know that new stock of Black Hawk Holistic Puppy is now available at Hawkesbury Pet Foods. Also available is the Holistic Dog and Holistic Cat.

For more information call Sandra on 4587 7950 or drop in at the shop Unit 4/7 Wingate Road, Mulgrave 2756. Mulgrave is also known as McGraths Hill which is a suburb next door to Windsor.

Deliveries to Erskine Park or Castle Hill can be arranged.

Cheers

Jess

Just a little bit disappointed in Black Hawk. My dogs love it and do very well. Today when I went to buy some more, they have none and can't get any. As I was just about out I had to go and get Holistic Select. I have a young male who I did not want to change diet as he is just getting over a bout of gastro. I am going to ring another outlet which is way out of my way to see if I can get some on Friday.

I really think that if a company is going to sell a product they should make sure it is always available to the public.

Just a little bit disappointed in Black Hawk. My dogs love it and do very well. Today when I went to buy some more, they have none and can't get any. As I was just about out I had to go and get Holistic Select. I have a young male who I did not want to change diet as he is just getting over a bout of gastro. I am going to ring another outlet which is way out of my way to see if I can get some on Friday.

I really think that if a company is going to sell a product they should make sure it is always available to the public.

Hi Laneka, Is this Black Hawk themselves or the distributor that you buy off. Sometimes the distributors have a rush on supplies & it does take a couple of days to get more in depending on where they live. It is probably best to place your order with your distributor, well before you run out. When I used to feed VAN to my girl, Petstock was continuosly running out of it & sometimes I had to wait weeks for them to get it in. So it's not just confined to Black Hawk & it's distributors. :) I hope you can get some somewhere else.

Hi Laneka

i have no idea which outlet you source your BlackHawk from ?? Perhaps you could PM me and i may be able to enlighten you why they have no BlackHawk as i am not sure without knowning who it is why they would be out of BlackHawk,we have been delivering stock all week, ??

Perhaps you could have contacted us, before laying blame there could be another side to the story

Regards

Sherel

Hi everyone I've just had a quick flick through this thread (so long lol). I just wanted to find out what it is like? I have 2 huskies and a toy poodle (who is VERY fussy!) the huskies are on advance and poodle royal canin. Once poodle is on adult I am hoping to find something i can feed all 3. Can u buy it online? I'm in QLD on sunny coast and if it's hard to get here I probably won't bother, sometimes it's hard enough getting to the pet shop :laugh:

Thanks guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where the best place is to get black hawk in sydney, im coming down next week from blue mountains into the city so anywhere also that route i can stop. Also would it be suitable for a 4 month Labrador pup? She has been on proplan but i havent been satisfied by it, she hasnt got much left now so if i could work out if black hawk would be suitable and slowy move her over to the black hawk.

Hi Tara, you can drop in and buy Black Hawk from Hawkesbury Pet foods at Mulgrave which is near Windsor.

The address is Unit 4/7 Wingate Road, Mulgrave Phone number 4587 7050. Really friendly place, they also stock other things like pigs ears, fresh meat and bones, green tripe etc. Just ask for Sandra and she will help you out with anything you need.

cheers

Jess.

hi jess :)

what price do they charge? i have an order placed with leslie but i've elected to pick it up from her not this weekend but next at erskine park but i'm really low!

it's probably much of a muchness in any event, cuz for me to travel to EP or even to mulgrave, it will cost about the same as it would a courier --- i might just have leslie courier it...

for information tho jess, it'd be handy to know what price hawkesbury pet foods charge.

leslie, i'll send you an email tmrw but i think i've left it too late for the weekend.

can i supplement dog bh with cat bh for a few days!?? i have plenty of cat bh!

cheers

Jess.

hi jess :)

what price do they charge? i have an order placed with leslie but i've elected to pick it up from her not this weekend but next at erskine park but i'm really low!

it's probably much of a muchness in any event, cuz for me to travel to EP or even to mulgrave, it will cost about the same as it would a courier --- i might just have leslie courier it...

for information tho jess, it'd be handy to know what price hawkesbury pet foods charge.

leslie, i'll send you an email tmrw but i think i've left it too late for the weekend.

can i supplement dog bh with cat bh for a few days!?? i have plenty of cat bh!

hi, just sent you a private message skruffy n flea :-)

cheers

Jess

Guest donatella

Hi everyone I've just had a quick flick through this thread (so long lol). I just wanted to find out what it is like? I have 2 huskies and a toy poodle (who is VERY fussy!) the huskies are on advance and poodle royal canin. Once poodle is on adult I am hoping to find something i can feed all 3. Can u buy it online? I'm in QLD on sunny coast and if it's hard to get here I probably won't bother, sometimes it's hard enough getting to the pet shop :laugh:

I have a small fussy dog (who would much rather be eating whatever I'm eating) and she does well on BH. She has a big full coat, oodles of energy and I mix it up by giving her a frozen chicken nibble wing at night (or whenever I'm home, hard being a shift worker to have set meal times).

Its easy on the pocket and you could definitely feed to all your dogs, hopefully someone can point you in the direction of your rep in that area to organise delivery.

Lucy just went to stay at mums for 5 days a few weeks ago and mum has 3 dogs so i didn't send her with any BH as I figured she could eat their food. Never again!! Mum feeds hers supermarket dry food and I really noticed it in her coat, it wasnt looking as full, she looked a bit scraggly, I honestly noticed a difference in her not being on a good diet for a week.

BH used to send out sample packs from their website you could try? Not sure if they still do though...

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.465295,153.076743

Royal Canin Poodle is an all age food.

Get a sample. My dogs didn't like BH.

Hi K & C, did you have a look on the Black Hawk website...it has a list of distributors for different states. You certainly can buy it on line. We send ours by courier & I am sure a lot of the others do too. You can also send Sherel an email (address on her website) & she will send you a sample. It would be pretty unusual if your dogs didn't like it. Of all the bags we have sold, people keep coming back for more. :thumbsup: I have a friend up near Noosa who I gave some to & I am sure when I looked up the list of dist. I found one in Noosa for her.

Hi K & C, did you have a look on the Black Hawk website...it has a list of distributors for different states. You certainly can buy it on line. We send ours by courier & I am sure a lot of the others do too. You can also send Sherel an email (address on her website) & she will send you a sample. It would be pretty unusual if your dogs didn't like it. Of all the bags we have sold, people keep coming back for more. :thumbsup: I have a friend up near Noosa who I gave some to & I am sure when I looked up the list of dist. I found one in Noosa for her.

Clearly you didn't sell to me then. ;) I don't care what brand of food it is, there's no way I'd fork out $$$ for a big bag of it if I couldn't try it first :shrug:

Edited by Telida Whippets

Clearly you didn't sell to me then. ;)

No...I didn't sell to you...you should be able to remember who you bought it from. All I am saying is that I have had nothing but positive feedback & repeat orders all round. I am sure there will be some dogs out there who don't like it...I just havn't personally come across them yet. :) I am sure if we searched far enough we could find some dogs who turn their nose up at bar-b-q chicken ;)

ETA...I wouldn't buy without trying first either, that is why I suggest K & C ask for a sample.

Edited by sheena

No...I didn't sell to you...you should be able to remember who you bought it from. All I am saying is that I have had nothing but positive feedback & repeat orders all round. I am sure there will be some dogs out there who don't like it...I just havn't personally come across them yet. :) I am sure if we searched far enough we could find some dogs who turn their nose up at bar-b-q chicken ;)

ETA...I wouldn't buy without trying first either, that is why I suggest K & C ask for a sample.

Well now you've heard something different. :)

My dogs liked it, but they didn't all do well on it. Sometimes it's just a matter of playing around with foods to see what works. I like to be able to feed all my house dogs the same food, so it's taken a bit of juggling to find one which they all thrive on. They are doing really well at the moment on TOTW. My Stafford and Pugs coat are the best I have ever seen - even after trying BH, Eagle Pack, Royal Canin etc etc. I've had a lot of clients comment lately about how beautiful their coats are looking :thumbsup: