Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Black Hawk South Coast NSW will be at Milton Show & Tarago Show for show deliveries. I will then be having shoulder surgery so will be out of action for a little while ( 2 mths). I am happy to arrange delivery by freight at Wollongong etc if needed. Am happy to delvier to the Nowra Urban area @ no charge.

Anybody in Wollongong area if you want deliveries please do contact me I am trying to set up a delivery date to that area. It would be either a Monday or a Friday.

Belinda Hales

[email protected]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sheena, am trying to place an order online with you but am having problems as your email address doesn't seem to be working? :confused:

Any advice on this please? As I am running pretty low on my Black Hawk atm. Many thank's. :)

I will PM you with my personal email address

cheers,

TRAVELLING TO SOFALA TO SHOW THIS WEEKEND 26TH FEBRUARY

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that I will be travelling to Sofala this coming Sunday for a dog show, anyone interested in getting some BlackHawk contact me or send me an email. We will be passing thru Lithgow and out to Bathurst.

Thanks,

Leslie

Sheena, am trying to place an order online with you but am having problems as your email address doesn't seem to be working? :confused:

Any advice on this please? As I am running pretty low on my Black Hawk atm. Many thank's. :)

cheers,

Hi BC Crazy....I have PM you...your order is :thumbsup: I tried to email you but gmail wouldn't recognize your bigpond address....so not sure whats going on there :confused: If anyone else is having trouble contacting us, just make sure you don't put an "au" on the end of the gmail address. The address should be [email protected] or you can contact Mark on 0412749499.

thanks,

Sheena

cheers,

Hi BC Crazy....I have PM you...your order is :thumbsup: I tried to email you but gmail wouldn't recognize your bigpond address....so not sure whats going on there :confused: If anyone else is having trouble contacting us, just make sure you don't put an "au" on the end of the gmail address. The address should be [email protected] or you can contact Mark on 0412749499.

thanks,

Shee na

Just to let you know that I received my order without a worry & very fast service as usual. Thanks again sheena for your trouble, appreciate it.

cheers,

thanks,

Shee na

Just to let you know that I received my order without a worry & very fast service as usual. Thanks again sheena for your trouble, appreciate it.

Always good to know BC :thumbsup:

Edited by sheena

does any1 know what the reason ash in dog food is added for ?

I have just bought a bag and am giving my lot a go at it again, as the sample wasn't enough for a good test . I was told the ash is higher than most other brands and wondered why it is added , then had sm1 say they would not use it as the ash was too high an amount , must say I am not getting the wind that he did when I tried the sampl with him :laugh:

Edited by Chezy & Chopper

Hi Chezy & Chopper

Almost all pet foods contain 'ash' in their formulations. Some choose not to list their ash.

Since some may think of ash in the context of fireplace residue and assume that fireplace ash has been added to perhaps bulk up the food. This is not the case.

Ash is not an additive in pet food. In fact, it is quite the reverse. Measuring existing ash content in a sample of pet food is a way of determining and describing the maximum mineral content of the food. The reason it is called ash is that, if you heat a sample of pet food to burn off all the organic components (which are combustible), you are left with the inorganic residue, which denotes the level of mineral in the sample, since minerals are the only inorganic (non-combustible) elements.

The ash reported on a label represents the cumulative total of all the minerals found in that food.

The ash component of our food on analysis sits around the 9 ½ % we allow the extra 1 ½ % on our label as it’s the Maximum ash content,

These minerals are primarily potassium and phosphorous, with smaller amounts of iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc and sodium, as well as trace amounts of many other minerals.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sherel

does any1 know what the reason ash in dog food is added for ?

I have just bought a bag and am giving my lot a go at it again, as the sample wasn't enough for a good test . I was told the ash is higher than most other brands and wondered why it is added , then had sm1 say they would not use it as the ash was too high an amount , must say I am not getting the wind that he did when I tried the sampl with him :laugh:

Black Hawk will be available at the Callide Valley Kennel Club shows this weekend 3rd and 4th March - I will be there with a stall full of samples and product information, come down and have a look. EFTPOS facilities available !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Went and picked up another 20kg bag of dog and puppy food... Totally love the new branded bags, makes it look very professional too.

Sherel, can retailers purchase the 20kg cat food bags to sell? We got our last lot from Nicholas who delivered it. Tried a retailer and they said they could only get 3kg bags?!

Love Black Hawk... We have 4 cats, 3 dogs and 1 pup all on it!

Went and picked up another 20kg bag of dog and puppy food... Totally love the new branded bags, makes it look very professional too.

Sherel, can retailers purchase the 20kg cat food bags to sell? We got our last lot from Nicholas who delivered it. Tried a retailer and they said they could only get 3kg bags?!

Retailers can get it, I sell it in my store for $82 (bit less for Dogs Vic & DOL members). Whereabouts in Melb are you, my store is in Beaconsfield. I have a couple of regular customers who buy it (one does ferret rescue and that is what he feeds them)

well few weeks in now, they are now on full BH , instead of mixed with old kibble and no farting :laugh: from the dogs anyway :rolleyes:

Edited by Chezy & Chopper

Retailers can get it, I sell it in my store for $82 (bit less for Dogs Vic & DOL members). Whereabouts in Melb are you, my store is in Beaconsfield. I have a couple of regular customers who buy it (one does ferret rescue and that is what he feeds them)

We're in Mill Park. We go to Greensborough or Thornbury