Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

I've been doing some reading on BH and am liking what I see. Where would be the closest distributor to Orange, nsw? ( sorry if this has been addressed, I too lazy to search through 80+ pages! lol)

We are a BH distributor around Sydney, we are located in the richmond/windsor area. Unfortunately I don't think that there is anyone closer to you. Not sure if you get down to Sydney at all, but if you do we can organise something for you.

regards,

Leslie

0401 745 744

[email protected]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest donatella

Would black hawk be okay for puppies? I also would need to find out about getting it to orange.

Black Hawk has a Puppy formula and an Adult formula so you can definitely find something to suit your pup :thumbsup:

Would black hawk be okay for puppies? I also would need to find out about getting it to orange.

Hi Tara8430,

BH is great for puppies, they not only do the adult formula but they also have an excellent puppy kibble. For a breakdown of the puppy kibble, go to blackhawkpetcare.com.au

As for getting it to orange,the only options available (that I am aware of) are picking it up in sydney or paying for it to be couriered up to you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me or call.

Regards,

Leslie

[email protected]

As I live in Sydney I am not sure of the locations of distributors in Qld. My daughter lives inland from Gympie, are there any located nearby at all please?

Theres heaps around most go to shows around here.. Im in Bundy... The website tells u the distributors

Thanks for that. Daughter doesnt go to shows as she owns a cross bred. I was unable to get the website to work :-) computer was being a PITA

Sorry if this has been asked before(82 pages is too much to read)but does anyone own greyhounds and use Black Hawk? I have two and my white girl has a small amount of dematitis on her feet.Currently feeding Pro Plan salmon with great results but would be interested in trying this product as it seems to give good results and a decent price.I see you deliver to the Central Coast how would I go about getting a sample bag and could anyone suggest what type of Black hawk may suit them.

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before(82 pages is too much to read)but does anyone own greyhounds and use Black Hawk? I have two and my white girl has a small amount of dematitis on her feet.Currently feeding Pro Plan salmon with great results but would be interested in trying this product as it seems to give good results and a decent price.I see you deliver to the Central Coast how would I go about getting a sample bag and could anyone suggest what type of Black hawk may suit them.

Thanks.

My daughter has had her rescue greyhound on BH for about six months now, and he looks just splendid - he's the basic black variety :D and his coat gleams and shines, and he has lost the dandruffy look he came with. So highly recommended I would think :thumbsup:

Thanks.

My daughter has had her rescue greyhound on BH for about six months now, and he looks just splendid - he's the basic black variety :D and his coat gleams and shines, and he has lost the dandruffy look he came with. So highly recommended I would think :thumbsup:

Thanks toshman for the reply sounds positive. :)

Hi Gayle

John (nick Name Jock) will have BlackHawk available at the shows this weekend at KCC Park, John has a banner on DOL he is Peperone he will have his supplies truck there with all his grooming goodies and excellent drybed, maybe give him a call and get him to keep you what you want. Otherwise Nikki from Aussie agility may be there

Regards

Sherel

Will any of the Vic distributors be at KCC Park on Sunday (Jan 1) for the twilight show? I'll be there and would like to pick up a bag if possible, otherwise I'll email Sherel and get some our usual way.

Hi Jim1

Thanks for the wonderful feedback

we do have a few vet clinics now stocking BlackHawk

Regards

Sherel

Hi all we have been using Black Hawk, for the past 8 weeks and we cant belive the condition she is in. no matter who sees her they ask what do i feed the dog.. I took my dog to the vet today for her 3 vac. and even the vet said WOWWW!!

what are you feeding your dog i told him and and his going to look into it and sell it at his clinic.

Hmmmm not sure I know of anyone who has Greys on it, they are not very common around here though.

Tried it on my two greys - one wouldn't eat it and the other vacuums her food and gagged on it as the kibble is tiny tiny in size. Also tried it on a foster - same problem with the gagging. Mostly feed raw, but when I do give them kibble I want something of a size they can have a bit of a crunch on to slow them down.

Hi Stans Mum

Yes there are a fair few Greyhounds on BlackHawk, Show, Pet and racing,

One sucess story on a racing Greyhound, he is wheat intollerant, and was not doing well at racing trials, dull coat etc, and owned by a human Naturopath 6 weeks of BlackHawk his coat was beautiful and he started winning trials, 3 months later he won his first race, his owner is very happy,so will be interesting to watch the rest of his career

Regards

Sherel

Thanks.

Thanks toshman for the reply sounds positive. :)

Hmmmm not sure I know of anyone who has Greys on it, they are not very common around here though.

Tried it on my two greys - one wouldn't eat it and the other vacuums her food and gagged on it as the kibble is tiny tiny in size. Also tried it on a foster - same problem with the gagging. Mostly feed raw, but when I do give them kibble I want something of a size they can have a bit of a crunch on to slow them down.

We have our retired greyhound on BH. When he was racing he was fed a diet consisting of 600g of meat and about 1 1/2 cups of kibble. He is now only fed BH kibble which is soaked before being fed. Originally we started him off on BH Adult but he is now on BH Puppy. The only reason for feeding him Puppy is we can feed him less and still maintain his weight. Granted the kibble is small in size but he has never had any problems with gagging. His coat looks better now than it ever has.

We have our retired greyhound on BH. When he was racing he was fed a diet consisting of 600g of meat and about 1 1/2 cups of kibble. He is now only fed BH kibble which is soaked before being fed. Originally we started him off on BH Adult but he is now on BH Puppy. The only reason for feeding him Puppy is we can feed him less and still maintain his weight. Granted the kibble is small in size but he has never had any problems with gagging. His coat looks better now than it ever has.

That's great that it works for him. I don't like to soak kibble though - I have enough trouble with their teeth without feeding them soft food..lol And I would never feed a kibble only diet as I believe in feeding them raw meat & bones as their primary diet.

ets for spelling

Edited by anniek

Guest english.ivy

My pointer is a fast eater but he eats BH well. Has done for over a year and his coat is stunning.

Mixture of BH and raw is the main part of his diet.

I've got a couple here who bolt their food and the small size of the kibble has never been a problem. Mine get a chicken drumstick for breakfast every day for their oral health, then the kibble in the evening as their main meal.