Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Can someone please tell me what on earth is going on with the Sydney Distributors... Kel very politely told me she is no longer selling the food and the other listed on the Black Hawk Holistic website told me to "piss off" when I inquired about purchasing a 3KG bag from them :eek::mad

I like the food and until now it has been great to deal with the distributors etc.... but I'm not very impressed to get an email telling me to "piss off" ... I just want to buy some dog food :(

Where should I be purchasing the food and/or why am I getting strange responses???

I went to look up when Kel would be next at Erskine Park & there was no mention of BH on her website. Now I know why. Lucky I thought to check in here 1st to see what was going on. It took ages to get a sample from her, maybe this is why.

I've gone through the ingredient list for the adult k9 formula & there's no mention of Taurine in the mix. My vet says it's just as important to dogs, to a lesser degree, than cats. Also it includes tomato meal is that the same as tomato pomace?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone please tell me what on earth is going on with the Sydney Distributors... Kel very politely told me she is no longer selling the food and the other listed on the Black Hawk Holistic website told me to "piss off" when I inquired about purchasing a 3KG bag from them :eek::mad

I like the food and until now it has been great to deal with the distributors etc.... but I'm not very impressed to get an email telling me to "piss off" ... I just want to buy some dog food :(

Where should I be purchasing the food and/or why am I getting strange responses???

I went to look up when Kel would be next at Erskine Park & there was no mention of BH on her website. Now I know why. Lucky I thought to check in here 1st to see what was going on. It took ages to get a sample from her, maybe this is why.

I've gone through the ingredient list for the adult k9 formula & there's no mention of Taurine in the mix. My vet says it's just as important to dogs, to a lesser degree, than cats. Also it includes tomato meal is that the same as tomato pomace?

Taurine is a naturally occuring substance found in meat & sea foods, so it would be there naturally as it contains meat. Not sure why you would want extra added Taurine, like you get in energy drinks.

If you contact Rachelle Belak on 9618 0161 she will be able to help you. She is in the Ingleburn area of Sydney, she can also arrange courier delivery of the food. But often delivers herself to EP.

Edited by Sheltie Bree

Hi MalteseLuna

i am sorry to hear you have been treated this way, can you please forward me the correspondence with the other Sydney distributor please, email is [email protected] and i will look into it,without the correspondences i can not look into the situation,

i only found out on Thursday due to personal circumstances Kelly is not able to continue on and i have been looking into other options and will post on this thread when we have more information

for anyone who is effected in NSW please contact me before you run out so we can make some arrangements for you

Regards

Sherel

Hi Everyone

we have found the problem, The other NSW distributor did not receive MalteseLuna's email so therfore did not send the reply to her, It was no fault of MalteseLuna either, but a mistake made by our web people the email currently on the web for Rachelle NSW distributor is incorrect on the web its [email protected] and it should be [email protected] one letter different a C instead of an S

whoever owns this other email address did tell MalteseLuna to Piss off but it was not Rachelle, who has not received the email

So apologies to everyone we will have this corrected as soon as possible, if anyone knows anyone who may also have tried to email Rachelle can you please let them know Thanks

Regards

Sherel

Hi MalteseLuna

i am sorry to hear you have been treated this way, can you please forward me the correspondence with the other Sydney distributor please, email is [email protected] and i will look into it,without the correspondences i can not look into the situation,

i only found out on Thursday due to personal circumstances Kelly is not able to continue on and i have been looking into other options and will post on this thread when we have more information

for anyone who is effected in NSW please contact me before you run out so we can make some arrangements for you

Regards

Sherel

Hi Everyone

we have found the problem, The other NSW distributor did not receive MalteseLuna's email so therfore did not send the reply to her, It was no fault of MalteseLuna either, but a mistake made by our web people the email currently on the web for Rachelle NSW distributor is incorrect on the web its [email protected] and it should be [email protected] one letter different a C instead of an S

whoever owns this other email address did tell MalteseLuna to Piss off but it was not Rachelle, who has not received the email

So apologies to everyone we will have this corrected as soon as possible, if anyone knows anyone who may also have tried to email Rachelle can you please let them know Thanks

Regards

Sherel

Hi MalteseLuna

Regards

Sherel

Phew - I've been out all day and came home to some good news! I figured after thinking about it some more that it was probably an error in the contact details - I've now emailed Rachelle.

Can't believe the other person was rude - could have just told me "wrong email" - some people!

Thank you to everyone who has worked on sorting this all out :D

NEW SYDNEY DISTRIBUTOR

Hi, my name is Leslie and I have taken over the position previously held by Kelly within the Sydney area. My husband and I have shown dogs for over 15 years, and have also raced greyhounds for over 11 years. Our dogs are a huge part of our lives and they have happily been on Blackhawk now for almost 12 months.

I am happy to deliver your order to a dog show, or we also have a courier service available that will deliver straight to your door, most times with a next day delivery. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on 0401745744 or via my email address.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Leslie

[email protected]

NEW SYDNEY DISTRIBUTOR

Hi, my name is Leslie and I have taken over the position previously held by Kelly within the Sydney area. My husband and I have shown dogs for over 15 years, and have also raced greyhounds for over 11 years. Our dogs are a huge part of our lives and they have happily been on Blackhawk now for almost 12 months.

I am happy to deliver your order to a dog show, or we also have a courier service available that will deliver straight to your door, most times with a next day delivery. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on 0401745744 or via my email address.

Leslie

[email protected]

happy to hear from you leslie :)

i collected from kel when she did shows at either erskine park or castle hill so i'd be looking to maintain that [or other locations within reasonable distance] --- do you have a website that i can check your attendance at shows!?!?

thanks

NEW SYDNEY DISTRIBUTOR

Leslie

[email protected]

happy to hear from you leslie :)

i collected from kel when she did shows at either erskine park or castle hill so i'd be looking to maintain that [or other locations within reasonable distance] --- do you have a website that i can check your attendance at shows!?!?

thanks

Hi,

My husband is in the process of designing our webpage. During the Christmas period we are not showing due to having a litter of pups. However more than happy to drop off at either Erskine Park or Castle Hill during this time. Will make sure that the webpage displays what shows we will be at in the future. Just let us know when you require kibble and I am sure that we can organise something.

Leslie

0401 745 744

ATTENDING DOG SHOW ON TUESDAY 27TH DECEMBER 2011

Just letting anyone in the Sydney area know that I will be visiting the show at Erskine Park this Tuesday evening for a few hours, if anyone would like to get some kibble please contact me on 0401 745 744. I also stock 20kg bags of Feline Kibble as well as 20kg bags for both Puppy and Adult Kibble.

Look forward to seeing you at the shows,

Leslie

As I live in Sydney I am not sure of the locations of distributors in Qld. My daughter lives inland from Gympie, are there any located nearby at all please?

Theres heaps around most go to shows around here.. Im in Bundy... The website tells u the distributors

Hi all we have been using Black Hawk, for the past 8 weeks and we cant belive the condition she is in. no matter who sees her they ask what do i feed the dog.. I took my dog to the vet today for her 3 vac. and even the vet said WOWWW!!

what are you feeding your dog i told him and and his going to look into it and sell it at his clinic.

Edited by jim1