Doler's Reactions

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else still waiting on their book to arrive? I'm in Vic and still no sign of it.

yours should be there .Can you give me an invoice number?

Steve I didn't receive an invoice. All I have is a Paypal receipt for payment to MDBA dated 7/7/10 with a reference number.

Maybe it will arrive on Monday

edited because I had a senior moment and typed the wrong word.

Edited by cavNrott

Is anyone else still waiting on their book to arrive? I'm in Vic and still no sign of it.

yours should be there .Can you give me an invoice number?

Steve I didn't receive an invoice. All I have is a Paypal receipt for payment to MDBA dated 7/7/10 with a reference number.

Maybe it will arrive on money.

Ill go looking but in the main I ran off the invoices.there were a couple whcih I knew didnt have invoices because they didnt go through the shop and sent cheques instead to Lesley.Ill go and have a look to see but if your name is what I think it is I havent got it as having been sent one - give me a minute and Ill be back.

O.K. Ive got you.Seems you didnt go through the shop but just sent through a paypal payment for $22.If it goes through the shop it comes up that its a purchase and gives me an invoice number with all of your details nicely set out on a shipping docket but the way you did it while I had your name and address in the papypal transaction it was listed as a donation and wasnt identified as a cook book sale.

Any way I have you now and I will send it out to you first thing Monday morning - Im sorry about that. yours looked like this

Purpose:

MDBA Pacers Donation

Date:

7 Jul 2010

Time:

17:58:14 AEST

Completed

Should have looked like this so I knew you were buying a book and not making a donation.

Item Title:

Tax Invoice / Order Number: 244

Invoice ID:

338_b5d8495a51098a9508f0e9b8a124

Date:

10 Oct 2010

Time:

19:06:56 AEDT

Completed

Item Title:

Tax Invoice / Order Number: 244Invoice ID:

338_b5d8495a51098a9508f0e9b8a124Date:

10 Oct 2010Time:

19:06:56 AEDTStatus:

Completed

O.K. Ive got you.Seems you didnt go through the shop but just sent through a paypal payment for $22.If it goes through the shop it comes up that its a purchase and gives me an invoice number with all of your details nicely set out on a shipping docket but the way you did it while I had your name and address in the papypal transaction it was listed as a donation and wasnt identified as a cook book sale.

Any way I have you now and I will send it out to you first thing Monday morning - Im sorry about that. yours looked like this

Purpose:

MDBA Pacers Donation

Date:

7 Jul 2010

Time:

17:58:14 AEST

Completed

Should have looked like this so I knew you were buying a book and not making a donation.

Item Title:

Tax Invoice / Order Number: 244

Invoice ID:

338_b5d8495a51098a9508f0e9b8a124

Date:

10 Oct 2010

Time:

19:06:56 AEDT

Completed

Item Title:

Tax Invoice / Order Number: 244Invoice ID:

338_b5d8495a51098a9508f0e9b8a124Date:

10 Oct 2010Time:

19:06:56 AEDTStatus:

Completed

Thanks Steve. I must have stuffed it up. Will look forward to the arrival of the book.

Steve mine hasn't arrived either. :( I paid via paypal not through the store as we are on wireless. I did it at the same time that I joined Pacers on 29 July.

Yours has definitely 100 % been sent and it was sent with all of the others.I know this because I know who you are and thought very nice thoughts of you as I was writing the address. :o

I just wanted to say thank you :):rofl:

I tried out the Chicken Pie last night and it was excellent. :rofl:

Later this week we are having the Chicken Meatballs :rofl:

I can't believe how easy some of these recipes are, so thank you to everyone from the person with the brilliant idea, to the those now with writers cramp after posting off all those parcels.

BF

I thought mine might arrive today but it didn't, perhaps tomorrow. :) Anybody else in WA got theirs yet?

What invoice number?

Sorry Steve, I don't know. I just remember paying through the Pacers website but I don't recall writing down an invoice number. I expect they'll arrive in the next day or two though.

Anyone who missed out can purchase one through the DOL store.

Link to store

I have just ordered three - Order 647. Sorry Hesapandabear - I forgot to order mine in the original lot. Too preoccupied with other stuff. Thanks to Troy for ordering extras I'll be able to get mine now - got a couple extra too. Looking forward to receiving them - book sounds great. Good job everyone.

Edited by Just Andrea

I thought mine might arrive today but it didn't, perhaps tomorrow. :rolleyes: Anybody else in WA got theirs yet?

What invoice number?

Sorry Steve, I don't know. I just remember paying through the Pacers website but I don't recall writing down an invoice number. I expect they'll arrive in the next day or two though.

Better send me your real name then so I can go looking for you

Julie

Have just ordered 4 cookbooks through DOL. They sound great. Looking forward to receiving them, three will make nice Chrissie presents.

Thanks for all the work that went into them and thanks Troy for ordering extras for us slow acting people :rolleyes: